Photo
- - - - -

Broncos stat that everyone will ignore...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

von miller is amazing

Kinda surprised Fox found a way to make this guy work in a 4-3 defense so effectively. There wasn't a whole lot of effective LB blitzing in his time here.

#62 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

I was wondering if you could move out New Orleans, Atlanta and Tampa Bay and bring in San Diego, Oakland and Kansas City. Please?

You act like we could beat any of those teams anyway. Tampa blows btw. The future of QBs which is Josh Freeman fuging sucks.

God damn the Raiders would smash the living poo out of us. I'm not sure how much longer I can handle being worse than the Raiders and Lions. Couple years and running now.

#63 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

tell me this tho TRD, off topic, you say matt ryan is not that good of a QB, why?

He looks to me to be making your statement incorrect at the moment.

#64 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:09 PM

tell me this tho TRD, off topic, you say matt ryan is not that good of a QB, why?

He looks to me to be making your statement incorrect at the moment.

I think he's a game manager, possibly good, nowhere near elite.

Nothing wrong with being a game manager, most QBs in the league are, he's just not as good as people want to believe. I think he's had the lowest YPA for the last couple of years (Maybe now with Julio it's changed) and that screams Game Manager.

Very few QBs in this league can win on their own and elevate their team, maybe 4. The rest are largely a product of the situation they are in and the cast they have around them.

#65 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

I think he's a game manager, possibly good, nowhere near elite.

Nothing wrong with being a game manager, most QBs in the league are, he's just not as good as people want to believe. I think he's had the lowest YPA for the last couple of years (Maybe now with Julio it's changed) and that screams Game Manager.

Very few QBs in this league can win on their own and elevate their team, maybe 4. The rest are largely a product of the situation they are in and the cast they have around them.

most games the ATL wins come from a major push off from their receivers.. Matt Ryan is clutch, FTW!!!!!!!!!!

#66 fjblair

fjblair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

One big huge positive for The Golden Calf of Bristol. 1 interception in 143 throws this year. Thats a big reason they are winning, no int's.

That's true but that number is skewed by so many passes that aren't catchable by anybody.