Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like hes getting his legs under him now, looking pretty goooood.... Next year i see alot of crow eatin

Posted

bad idea

Posted

he's getting the hang of it. despite getting almost zero room on he's managed to make a few people miss initially.

that holding call on wilson that negated his punt return was absolutely criminal.

Posted

Oh lord, not this again.

Posted

We said this during preseason. And at the end of last season too.

Posted

amazing what blocking can do

Posted

This is his first year actually playing though

Posted

if this guy ever gets a touchdown its going to take a week to clean up the mess App homers are going to leave

Posted

He had one decent return....which got called back. So..what the fug has he done other than suck?

Posted

Nope. Don't see it at all. I don't see the speed but most importantly he can't shake tackles. He is too frail and not fast enough to make up for it. AE can't really show improvement vs. a 0-10 team with the worst ST, sorry guys. His draft pick has yet to be justified and the pick in itself as well. It hurts guys but lets not pretend to see something that isn't there.

Posted

if this guy ever gets a touchdown its going to take a week to clean up the mess App homers are going to leave

128760497891445135.jpg

Posted

He had one decent return....which got called back. So..what the fug has he done other than suck?

with the worst special teams in the league, hes yet to fumble a punt or make stupid decisions and hes had some pretty good returns... i don't think thats sucking?