Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Kiss my ass, Obama

73 posts in this topic

Poor Meat, he hates America so much but doesn't want to leave it.

You mean like the last one? :lol:

Just because the last president sucked doesn't mean a Bizarro Bush is going to get us out of this mess. We need true leadership, not some jackass who is in love with himself and his approval ratings.

Translation: Meat is pissed about how extremely well Obama is doing so far.

lol

Translation: Meat is pissed about how extremely well Obama is doing so far.

lol

You've been watching MSNBC this whole time, I guess. Or on drugs.

translation: Meat is pissed about how extremely well obama is doing so far.

Lol

bbojs

Anyone ever watch MSNBC... on drugs????

In America, there is a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive. But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual, but can also be insidious. Instead of recognizing the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what is bad. On both sides of the Atlantic, these attitudes have become all too common. They are not wise. They do not represent the truth. They threaten to widen the divide across the Atlantic and leave us both more isolated. They fail to acknowledge the fundamental truth that America cannot confront the challenges of this century alone, but that Europe cannot confront them without America.

I really don't see anything but the truth there.

Its still way to early to tell if Obama is doing well. So far, all he is doing well at is drawing large crowds, just like his campaign. But at runnign the country, the jury is still out.

He did finally get a Commerce Secretary in place I guess.

Me neither, but I don't hate America.

What the Dixie Chick said wasn't untrue, either.

I watched the speech on the news yesterday, it sounded more like a "don't pick out the splinter in our eye when you have a log in your's" speech/vibe. Which is true, both sides of the Atlantic have an undercurrent of animosity and unease with the other that needs to be lessened. And I don't think it has so much to do with politics as much as culture the last 10-20 years has just started to be derisive to the other. TV, movies, etc.

But I still hate France. Well, at least Parisians. And I'm also on the fence as to what Obama's done so far. My jury is still out.