Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Kiss my ass, Obama

73 posts in this topic

Bush had nothing to do with the shirts, and Obama is still a far cry from a real liberal.

It mostly reminded me that a lot of people that I know have more free testosterone than brains, and were ready to have some all out war in the Middle East for whatever reason.

You need to understand (and I think you do) that there are not going to be a lot of big policy moves that you will approve of for the next few years. That does not make them radical, or even all that liberal in many cases. I highly doubt that there will be discussion on the floor of Congress for a Constitutional Amendment banning guns, or other actual "liberal" pipe dreams, like the Republicans did with the marriage crap. Congress and the President are primarily focused on the economy, and the President is making the big picture decisions regarding the Middle East and letting the generals run the war. So far the changes, while a long way from being judged successful or not, show that he is getting a lot of advice from experts, not doing much based on dogma, and leading well. Just remember how Bush did basically nothing in this time other than the tax cuts, and Clinton did way too much controversial stuff out of the gate. Obama appears to be straight down the middle of the two and that must be hard to do.

World class post!...

So is Meat a real person?

Cause I find it hard to believe a real troll could be so dumb.

So is Meat a real person?

Cause I find it hard to believe a real troll could be so dumb.

You're on the internet to find little boys, aren't you, hdevonxz?

you're on the internet to find little boys, aren't you, hdevonxz?

mission accomplished

Translation: Meat is pissed about how extremely well Obama is doing so far.

lol

We've all missed it .... do tell.

Bush had nothing to do with the shirts, and Obama is still a far cry from a real liberal.

It mostly reminded me that a lot of people that I know have more free testosterone than brains, and were ready to have some all out war in the Middle East for whatever reason.

You need to understand (and I think you do) that there are not going to be a lot of big policy moves that you will approve of for the next few years. That does not make them radical, or even all that liberal in many cases. I highly doubt that there will be discussion on the floor of Congress for a Constitutional Amendment banning guns, or other actual "liberal" pipe dreams, like the Republicans did with the marriage crap. Congress and the President are primarily focused on the economy, and the President is making the big picture decisions regarding the Middle East and letting the generals run the war. So far the changes, while a long way from being judged successful or not, show that he is getting a lot of advice from experts, not doing much based on dogma, and leading well. Just remember how Bush did basically nothing in this time other than the tax cuts, and Clinton did way too much controversial stuff out of the gate. Obama appears to be straight down the middle of the two and that must be hard to do.

Wow ... just wow ....

Must suck to live such an isolated existence down there in hillbilly country.

Must suck to live such an isolated existence down there in hillbilly country.

Oh, man ... you just cut me to the core.