Photo
- - - - -

Kiss my ass, Obama

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

Because being honest with other nations really hurts us, and gains us no respect.

#32 Jangler

Jangler

open your head and look around

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,987 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

She's teh hot but gotta remember Mick Jagger has been there. So you're also sleeping with David Bowie.

eeeeewwwwwwwwww!

eeewwww!!

ew!!!

#33 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

It's OK, you're the Huddle Oddity Jangler!

#34 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,987 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:39 AM

It's OK, you're the Huddle Oddity Jangler!

:hurray:
Posted Image

#35 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

Just throw some glitter up in there...

#36 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

We go to a country and get pissed when they don't speak English?

Which is a very stupid attitude, I agree. But, we have to press one to get someone who speaks English when we call companies in our own country for eff's sake.

#37 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,712 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

That's a whole new can of worms that makes me mad...but thank goodness I now speak Hindi!

I sometimes try to do the Spanish version on the ATM at stores but that's the extent of my Spanish.

#38 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:10 AM

Why not just say "America and Europe have worked together beautifully in the past, and we look forward to doing so in the future."????? If you're secure in your own skin, you'll know that Europe realizes you aren't George W. Bush right off the bat.

he didn't get to be the most respected leader in the world by following your advice.

#39 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

he didn't get to be the most respected leader in the world by following your advice.

Most respected leader in the world? If its true that a guy who has been in office less than three months is the most respected leader in the world, then the world is in bad shape.

He probably got to be the world's most respected leader by his excellent teleprompter reading skills. :)

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 04 April 2009 - 10:39 AM.

#40 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:50 AM

what current world leader do you respect more?

#41 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

You mean like the last one? :lol:

You really have to stop using this one....the last one doesn't fuging matter any more...the new guy is supposed to be BETTER...falling back on "he's no worse than the last guy" doesn't fuging help us a bit.

I may have just been laid off because Bush ran the economy into the fuging ground, but it doesn't help pay my bills, put food on my table or ease the worries I now have that result in a pain in my chest that feels like there's a hummer parked on it, if the new guy doesn't bring us out of this poo. Similarly it doesn't help if the Republicans point and laugh at the new guys failures. That doesn't help me either.

fuging idiots....this isn't the Panthers vs the Saints. We, the people, fuging lose if both sides are fug-ups. When's the last time "your" political party paid your bills or stopped by with a truck full of food. Morons.

#42 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

To be honest, I don't follow the politics of other countries close enough to give you an answer. But I can list several American presidents I respect more. In fact, the only ones I DON'T are W and maybe Jimmy Carter. Okay, okay...Nixon and Ford, too.

#43 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:05 AM

fuging idiots....this isn't the Panthers vs the Saints. We, the people, fuging lose if both sides are fug-ups. When's the last time "your" political party paid your bills or stopped by with a truck full of food. Morons.

I realize that, Shinner. That's why I voted for McCain. Obama represents the "it's our turn now, you just shut up" crowd that has driven this country into the ground. McCain was that rare politician who could work with both sides. He was on older Clinton.

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:22 AM

Sarkozy, because his wife is smokin. :)

Seriously, there are several I like. Harper of Canada, Gordon Brown hasn't been bad so far, and I like certain aspects of Manmohan Singh's leadership. Don't know that much about his domestic politics, but he has handled some very difficult foreign policy issues very well, and has managed to avoid a war with Pakistan which is good for all of us.

#45 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,987 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

What? Are you kidding shinner? The right is still blaming Clinton. I voted for Bush...twice, so I can trash him for the next 20 years if I want too.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com