Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Final Four Thread

98 posts in this topic

Posted

what a dunk, that was nice.

Posted

Fouls don't mean much if Uconn isn't making the FT's and right now they are 12-21 from the line. As long as no one important on Mst fouls out early then MSt. should win it.

The way Summers, Green, and Lucious have stepped up, Sparty could survive foul outs. A Kalin Lucas foulout would be the only BIG trouble for them.

Posted

Nice the way the homecourt thing worked out for the Spartans...This game should be played in New Orleans every year.

Posted

mst up 11, 71 - 60

Posted

UCONN is toast.

Posted

My call was Michigan State and North Carolina in the finals, so it's no news to me...

Tom Izzo can get beat if there is better talent, but he can't be outcoached in the tourny, just doesn't happen...

Posted

My call was Michigan State and North Carolina in the finals, so it's no news to me...

That would be a great championship game.

Posted

Tom Izzo can get beat if there is better talent, but he can't be outcoached in the tourny, just doesn't happen...

That's who I had in the Final as well, and I would agree that Izzo is by far the best coach in the final four x's & o's wise.

Posted

Uconn making a game out of it late.

NVM

Posted

That's who I had in the Final as well, and I would agree that Izzo is by far the best coach in the final four x's & o's wise.

He may get beat on talent, but IMO, he's the best coach in the NCAA, bar none, as much as I hate to say it and he's proved it too...

Posted

Mst. in the final

Posted

Uconn making a game out of it late.

NVM

They tried. That was a stupid reach in foul on that layup. They waited to late tonight.