Photo
- - - - -

Official Final Four Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#91 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:24 AM

I truly don't think Michigan State has what it takes to beat Carolina. The Tarheels played them 4 months ago on the same court. Yeah Yeah Yeah it is a different stage and Mich St has one of their better players back. I just don't see 35 points swing with the biggest game of the season riding on it.

BTW the last 5 minutes of the 1st game was RESERVE time. (don't wanna call them SCRUBS cause most of them could wear any of us out)

Go Tarheels

#92 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:42 AM

I truly don't think Michigan State has what it takes to beat Carolina. The Tarheels played them 4 months ago on the same court. Yeah Yeah Yeah it is a different stage and Mich St has one of their better players back. I just don't see 35 points swing with the biggest game of the season riding on it.

BTW the last 5 minutes of the 1st game was RESERVE time. (don't wanna call them SCRUBS cause most of them could wear any of us out)

Go Tarheels

Completely different MSU team...This will be a war and the Heels will have to play well to win.

#93 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,808 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Completely different MSU team...This will be a war and the Heels will have to play well to win.

I thought Nova was going to be a war, but really it was only a scrimmage. Not worried about MSU.

#94 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Member from WAAAYY Back

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:51 AM

You mean MSU will have to have 85' Nova performance to win.

All has been said about how well MSU is playing. Carolina is playing even better. MSU being a totally different team then December is quite possible. Do I predict a blow out? Well it won't be 35 points but I will put it over 10 and probably closer to 15. MSU might get the lead but it will be early and by 1/2 time Carolina will be up by 7-10 and win by 15.

GO Heels

#95 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

What scares me is the 50,000+ fans that MSU will have on their side tonight.

#96 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,509 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:24 PM

I heard it wasn't all that loud in there even during the UConn game. Parish was courtside and on his cell phone tracking coaching changes and developments.

#97 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

I think UNC wins, but it will be much closer than a lot of people think.

#98 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,808 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:02 PM

I thought Nova was going to be a war, but really it was only a scrimmage. Not worried about MSU.

This

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com