Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McDonalds coffee

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never had a problem with McDonalds coffee and actually prefer it over many of the other popular brands. Everyone has their own tastes though. Most of it is all made at the same place anyway.

Posted

McDonalds coffee is from S&D coffee, Concord, NC. I think.

Posted

Sand and Dirt is the name I've always called it

Hope my brother in law doesn't read this seeing that he works for them..oopsie

Posted

It's important to me that I support the coffee manufactures who exploit central/south american farmers and their families. When I drink my $6 latte, I want to taste all the blood, sweat, and tears that the 14 year old child put into it while harvesting the coffee beans as their drug warlord land owner watched over them with a loaded ak-47. This free trade crap can GTFO; as an American, I deserve the best at the expense of others.

Posted

Energy without all of the peeing

Chaser-5-Hour-Energy-12-Bottles.jpg

Ugh...Saturday night I stayed up till almost 4am. Had to pick up my son and take him back to NC State at 8:00am the next morning. Drank a Rock Star Double strength and a coffee on the way there....didn't work. Took some of his jack3d when I got to the house, still nothing. On the drive up there, I stopped and bought 2 Xtra strength 5 hour energy drinks. Took the first one, still struggling. Took the second one, it all kicked in and I felt like I was on crystal meth for rest of the day. Every time a car 1,000 ft. in front of me would hit their brakes I would slam on mine like I was about to rear end them. Pretty sure I had 7 seizures and 4 strokes on the drive home.

1 person likes this

Posted

McDonalds coffee is from S&D coffee, Concord, NC. I think.

Ding Ding!!!! As is Dunkin Donuts and numerous others.

Posted

If it's truly from Concord, no wonder it tastes like doodoo butter.

Posted

Dunkin Donuts sucks balls too

Posted

Sand and Dirt is the name I've always called it

coffee snob are we? :D

Posted

One thing I miss about living next door to him....FREE COFFEE!!!! He got me hooked on it though. Never was a big coffee drinker until then. It's like he is a coffee drug dealer. :D

Posted

If it's truly from Concord, no wonder it tastes like doodoo butter.

I've never had doodoo butter so I will have to take your word on it. Sounds delish though.

Posted

coffee snob are we? :D

Yeah. I'm starting to get that way, too. I can appreciate a cheap, big $3 latte but when you want the good stuff, make it yourself or go to starbucks.