10 replies to this topic

#1 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

No teams in the championship game. For an all world league that must stink.

#2 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:26 PM

ACC>Big lEast
Big Ten>Big lEast

#3 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

you mean the Big EASY?

#4 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

Let's not get carried away...they still have a pretty darn good conference.

Having said that though...UNC > big east.

#5 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:42 PM

Alright this is a joke right? The Big East had four teams in the Elite 8, where the ACC and Big Ten only had one, Hell the Big 12 had more than those two. Just because there isn't a Big East team isn't in the Championship game does not mean that they are a bad conference.

Big East > ACC
Big East > Big Ten

Oh and how in the world can one say the Big Ten is better than the Big East?! Just because MSU is the hottest team in the nation playing in it's home state in a arena that is 10-20 minutes from the campus, does not make the Big Ten as a whole better.

Please, this is a dumb thread and I hate myself for even posting in here.

#6 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,185 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:12 AM

Big East is solid but overrated. I thought that all season long. Villanova was 4th best team and easily could have won the Big East. Losing to Louisville by one, UCONN by 6 and beating Pitt.
They were competitive within the conference and place 3 in the Elite 8 but that doesn't mean they were the best conference. That means they were hitting their stride at the right time. Head to head they were 3-3 during the regular season. The big Easy had 5 teams that didn't play a top 25 team until the regular season compared to 3 for the ACC.

Take the fact the best team money can buy is in the conference (Louisville) and Cheater U. (U. Conn. with there violations) I will take the Classy ACC over anybody including the Big EASY.

Go Tarheels

#7 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

The BE is and was the best conference all year...There are factors for getting knocked out in a one and done tournament...For Uconn, it was not making shots in the 2nd half yesterday...Yeah, they had good looks, but missed or rushed shots...It benefited MSU and NC to have played in that venue earlier this season...It is benefiting MSU greatly that they are playing a home game for the title. I just hope the refs don't decide this game late Monday.

#8 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Alright this is a joke right? The Big East had four teams in the Elite 8, where the ACC and Big Ten only had one, Hell the Big 12 had more than those two. Just because there isn't a Big East team isn't in the Championship game does not mean that they are a bad conference.

Big East > ACC
Big East > Big Ten

Oh and how in the world can one say the Big Ten is better than the Big East?! Just because MSU is the hottest team in the nation playing in it's home state in a arena that is 10-20 minutes from the campus, does not make the Big Ten as a whole better.

Please, this is a dumb thread and I hate myself for even posting in here.

How fast are you driving? (90 miles)... :lol:

#9 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,358 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:11 PM

He's probably got one of them new flying cars. LOL The speed limit from East Lansing to Detroit is around 65 the whole way there and it's around a 80 minute drive going 70 - 75.

#10 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:53 PM

Lol, my bad I thought I heard somewhere that it wasn't that far from the campus.

#11 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

Lol, my bad I thought I heard somewhere that it wasn't that far from the campus.

No prob, just funnin' ya...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.