Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N. Korea did it

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/04/04/north.korea.rocket/index.html[/url]

Posted · Report post

What got blowed up?

Posted · Report post

According to another article I read, the missile flew over Japan. If true, the Japanese definitely have a right to be pissed.

Posted · Report post

North Korean response to all the saber rattling before and after the launch:

[IMG]http://warisboring.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kimjongil_wideweb__470x42701.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

I'd agree Japan has every right to be pissed as it flew over Japan and hit not to far past Japan.

Posted · Report post

Obama's got this one...He'll send several million Ipods and everything will be perfect!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Htar']Obama's got this one...He'll send several million Ipods and everything will be perfect![/quote]

Speech is already loaded in the teleprompter....

"America's misguided policies of the past have led us to this point...let me be very clear...America, for one, welcomes our new red star overlords..."

Posted · Report post

[quote name='meat']speech is already loaded in the teleprompter....

"america's misguided policies of the past have led us to this point...[b]let me be very clear.[/b]..america, for one, welcomes our new red star overlords..."[/quote]

nice!:d

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']^^^^
fail[/quote]

Is he going to go with the DVD box set on this one?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Htar']Is he going to go with the DVD box set on this one?[/quote]

Yep, this time with a c-4 remote detonation device included inside the box set, just for the leader of NK.

Posted · Report post

Wow, how'd he build a whole rocket in the time Obama's been President? Those crafty Koreans!

Posted · Report post

Clearly the real issue here is Obama's lack of gift giving prowess...

Posted · Report post

[quote]
"North Korea broke the rules, once again, by testing a rocket that could be used for long-range missiles," Obama said in Prague. "It creates instability in their region, around the world. This provocation underscores the need for action, not just this afternoon in the U.N. Security Council, but in our determination to prevent the spread of these weapons."

Council members met for three hours Sunday, seeking a unified response, but the meeting ended with a deadlock, breaking up for the night without issuing even a customary preliminary statement of condemnation.[/quote]

:puke:

Posted · Report post

We don't have the military to fight NK, Afghanistan and Iraq at the same time. Us just Fighting NK would prove to be problematic because of the size of their military force plus the technology they do have.

Posted · Report post

KG I thought that NK had asked permission and filed the necessary paper work to fire the missile??? How did they do something wrong if they had already filled the paper work to fire the damn thing.

Posted · Report post

Screw it I've changed my outlook, just nuke the country and get it over with. No need to start another war. Just one plane and one really big bomb, nuff said.

Posted · Report post

Obama's policy for dealing with rogue nations:

1. Try to be their friend, ask them to like us.
2. Have the UN, send them a letter telling them that no one will like them if they don't stop.
3. Write their name on the board
4. Put checks beside their name.

Posted · Report post

Yes, I can tell you are right by the way all the troops are now out of Afganistan and we are writing checks next to their name on a blackboard in the basement of the White House.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stirs']Obama's policy for dealing with rogue nations:

1. Try to be their friend, ask them to like us.
2. Have the UN, send them a letter telling them that no one will like them if they don't stop.
3. Write their name on the board
4. Put checks beside their name.[/quote]

As opposed to what?

How Bush decisively let them do the exact same damn thing? What would you have us do?

Posted · Report post

That doesn't matter, the point is Obama helped build that rocket on his weekends off with his drinking buddy Kimmie, because he hates America and wants us to fail.

Posted · Report post

What was it Biden said? They will test this guy early on and they will find he's made of steel?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted · Report post

Get real.
Nobody fears Obama
Nobody.

All these guys are have started and will continue to show their ass.
The scary part is that someone like Obama will tend to overreact at some point when his (I like you, you like me) policies fail and he is getting heat for being weak.

Posted · Report post

I know, maybe we should all just start thinking with our dicks 24/7! That will solve all our problems!

Hate to break it to you, but after 8 years of Dubya and his "balls" all these issues still exist. He did not solve any one of our own national security issues. All he did was show his daddy he could get the bad guy, at whatever the cost. Keep reaching though.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']I know, maybe we should all just start thinking with our dicks 24/7! That will solve all our problems!

Hate to break it to you, but after 8 years of Dubya and his "balls" all these issues still exist. He did not solve any one of our own national security issues. All he did was show his daddy he could get the bad guy, at whatever the cost. Keep reaching though.[/quote]

I know!! Damn, if only Al Gore would have won. He would have given a speech about how much pollution was caused on 9/11 and how it effected the polar ice caps. That would have been the end of it, no conflict. We'd all be friends and the US would have no enemies.