Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Pro Bowl voting ended today, Cam would make it with fan votes

58 posts in this topic

Posted

If he's not playing at a Pro Bowl level then they should just give everyone a free trip to Hawaii. He certainly deserves it as he is on a record setting pace. Mistakes? Sure, but to do what he's done under the circumstances he's done them under, no one is more deserving.

Posted

:party:

Cam Newton's Checklist:

NJCAA National Champion

NCAA National Champion

Heisman Trophy Winner + almost every other college award

NFL Draft 1st overall pick

To do:

Raep the Bucs

OROTY

Pro Bowl

R & R

SUPERBOWL?!?!?!

If he does make the Pro bowl (which I'm iffy on his deserving of it) and is OROTY, he will literally be the owner of more trophies than a man should own. amirite?

Posted

Top 3 in the NFC make it. He's way behind Brees and Rodgers, but he's just ahead of Matt Stafford.

He actually has a chance to make this thing guys, if you haven't voted for him and other Panthers yet, make sure you do!

I knew since the second game of the season that Cam is a lock for the Probowl.

The Probowl is a popularity contest, and Cam is already a superstar in this league. He will get the 3rd QB position behind Rodgers and Brees, guaranteed. I'll put money on it.

Posted

His TD to int ratio is in the red by one or two, buuuuuuuttttt his 10 td runs should be thrown into the passing td to int ratio and that would be pretty impressive with his yardage passing and rushing. There have been plenty of years where quarterbacks get in solely based on statistics and many instances where guys get in on popularity. Cam deserves it.....fug everybody on this homo board. We are stacked at every skill position on offense. Smith is the fing man too.

Posted

Who cares if he goes to the ProBowl if he doesn't deserve it?

If it really mattered who went, they wouldn't let you vote an unlimited number of times...

Posted

Why is it an honor if everyone knows he doesn't deserve it?

Yeah, your whole demographic voted for you but not based on the year you had...

What an honor!

you-mad-bro.jpg

Posted

Rodgers or Brees won't play. Superbowl. He's in for sure.

Posted

Why are you excited if Cam gets in? It will exculate his salary over his contract and count against the cap. Hope he doesnt make it.

But in other news I will be at the Probowl this year and will be wearing my Smitty Jersey. Hopefully I can get him to sign it.

Posted

Why are you excited if Cam gets in? It will exculate his salary over his contract and count against the cap. Hope he doesnt make it.

Where did you hear that? All of Cam's 22 million dollar contract is guaranteed. Making the pro bowl isn't going to hurt the Panthers against the cap.

Posted

It guaranteed but he still has incentives he can hit.

Posted

Rodgers or Brees won't play. Superbowl. He's in for sure.

Would rather he made it in as something other than an alternate. He is our franchise QB, and if we can't have a winning season, I want him to get the most rookie accolades of all time.