• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

Why are you excited if Cam gets in? It will exculate his salary over his contract and count against the cap. Hope he doesnt make it.

Where did you hear that? All of Cam's 22 million dollar contract is guaranteed. Making the pro bowl isn't going to hurt the Panthers against the cap.

#47 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

It guaranteed but he still has incentives he can hit.

#48 CarolinaPanthers2K11

CarolinaPanthers2K11

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

Rodgers or Brees won't play. Superbowl. He's in for sure.

Would rather he made it in as something other than an alternate. He is our franchise QB, and if we can't have a winning season, I want him to get the most rookie accolades of all time.

#49 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

I do not care if he gets $20 mil/ year in 4 years. That would mean he's on Brady's on Manning's level.

#50 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,972 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

Why are you excited if Cam gets in? It will exculate his salary over his contract and count against the cap. Hope he doesnt make it.

But in other news I will be at the Probowl this year and will be wearing my Smitty Jersey. Hopefully I can get him to sign it.

LOL, good luck with that...

#51 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Fug all that bull. He's OUR guy. The original haters need to crawl back in their holes and/or pick another team! This is a Panther forum, fug off!!!

I'm gonna vote for 24hrs straight.

#52 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

But in other news I will be at the Probowl this year and will be wearing my Smitty Jersey. Hopefully I can get him to sign it.

Aw, man I totally forgot- I'm the one who has to pay that. Aw, yeah-better not vote for Cam.

#53 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,516 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

never thought i would hear a fan say they didnt want their QB to play in the pro bowl.

#54 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:56 AM

never thought i would hear a fan say they didnt want their QB to play in the pro bowl.

But, but, but, we might have to pay him more money!!! LMAO. Love ya Squirrel. :cam:

#55 Lights CAM era Newton

Lights CAM era Newton

Cam-Swag-Tastic!!!

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

The Panthers won't mind paying him more money. If there is an esculator in his contract it will easily be made up by the amount of national exposure he brings to the team. Me being a west coast fan, this makes me happy, more news and more prime time games at the house!

Go Panthers.

#56 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

The Panthers won't mind paying him more money. If there is an esculator in his contract it will easily be made up by the amount of national exposure he brings to the team. Me being a west coast fan, this makes me happy, more news and more prime time games at the house!

Go Panthers.

We're not used to having a star QB round these parts. We're used to hyping up undrafted players and backup castoffs as "stars" and offering them modest contracts. We're learning that when you have a real talent at QB money is no object because they bring in more than you spend. As a Charlotte native Im happy we got a guy that someone like yourself way out there on the West Coast is hyped up and excited about.

#57 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,341 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

But, but, but, we might have to pay him more money!!! LMAO. Love ya Squirrel. :cam:

Just thinking of the team man.

#58 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 3,015 posts
  • Location910

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:58 AM

It guaranteed but he still has incentives he can hit.

No, there isn't. There are no incentive based escalators in his contract. Learn what guranteed means before you go making stuff up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.