Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Ben thinks Cam is NOT ROY

89 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys stay classy

You stay douchey.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam vs. Dalton for ROY, what a refreshing topic that has no other threads on the huddle devoted to it.

Posted

I think with each passing week, the argument gets more legitimate and the OROY race gets tighter. There are certainly arguments for both Cam and Dalton. Both are playing exceptionally well for rookie QBs in this league. Cam has certainly put up more yards and in flashier fashion, but the talking heads will continue to bring up Dalton's team's wins category as the foil to Cam's yards. Only time will tell who wins it. Personally, I think Cam should and will win it, but who knows? Especially if the Bengals get into the playoffs and Dalton gets a win therein.

Posted

Look at all the fugs i give

tumblr_lg2hp6AW5n1qgdylfo1_400.gif

Posted

FYI - in the QBR statistic created by ESPN that TRD suggests is the end all be of all evaluating quarterbacking, Cam is well ahead of Andy Dalton so this shouldn't even be a contest.

Posted

I think with each passing week, the argument gets more legitimate and the OROY race gets tighter. There are certainly arguments for both Cam and Dalton. Both are playing exceptionally well for rookie QBs in this league. Cam has certainly put up more yards and in flashier fashion, but the talking heads will continue to bring up Dalton's team's wins category as the foil to Cam's yards. Only time will tell who wins it. Personally, I think Cam should and will win it, but who knows? Especially if the Bengals get into the playoffs and Dalton gets a win therein.

I think it comes down to whether or not the Bengals make the playoffs. They get in and Dalton will win. They don't get in, Cam wins. Wins are meaningless if you don't make the playoffs.

Posted

url]

LOL, Oh man that is awesome.

Posted

My neighbors cousin thinks so too.

Posted

Dalton is one of Ben's division rivals.

It is no different than Cam talking about the tough Buc's defense.

Posted

isn't there a forum for dalton and luck threads, move this please.

Posted

This is about Ben's opinion of Cam, read the title.

Posted

no its not, Ben never mentions Cam what-so-ever...he talks about a player in his division...