Photo
- - - - -

Put Cam Back On the Cover of NFL: The Magazine!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

#91 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:55 AM

Why don't you just get the magazine and cover The Golden Calf of Bristol's pic with a pic of Cam. Just print one off and tape or glue it.

I for one am happy just staring at pics of Cam on google.

#92 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

IMO, get rid of the flavor of the month debuts and put a legit picture of what this season has truly been about...the 2011 rookie class. If that isn't worth the front cover over the most talked about player of the month, nothing else is.

Either this magazine is going to be a serious contender to Sports Illustrated or just another "People Magazine" tabloid like magazine.

#93 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

IMO, get rid of the flavor of the month debuts and put a legit picture of what this season has truly been about...the 2011 rookie class. If that isn't worth the front cover over the most talked about player of the month, nothing else is.

Either this magazine is going to be a serious contender to Sports Illustrated or just another "People Magazine" tabloid like magazine.

Yes it kind of has that look. For my money....its the Sporting News...

#94 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

meh....you'd use whatever excuse necessary to get cam on the front.

"flavor of the month" sells issues, subscriptions, and advertising more than anything you could suggest and that is all that matters to them.

#95 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

meh....you'd use whatever excuse necessary to get cam on the front.

"flavor of the month" sells issues, subscriptions, and advertising more than anything you could suggest and that is all that matters to them.

FYI, I may defend Cam's talent on this board but in no way do I seriously care to run out an buy a magazine simply because his picture is on the front cover. Especially, one being put out by the NFLN. I have way better things to do with my money.

And just for the record, it has been years since I subscribed to any sports magazine.

#96 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

congratulations.