Photo
- - - - -

Am I the only person who hates really old people?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

Really old people annoy the living piss out of me.

They search through every single milk carton and egg crate to find which one has the latest expiration date, as if it is going to pay them thousands of dollars of offer them some great advantage in life.

They can never hear what you are saying to them, and they hardly ever make any sense when they talk to you.

God forbid one person confuse them with details, old people act like they are ready to tackle you or hit your with thier canes if they even suspect you are lying to them.

Old people are also hoarding money somewhere. They refuse to make payments on brand new vehicles that they purchase every two years, they would rather write a check for it and pay in cash.

Once they croak, their punk-ass children or grandchildren blow all of their inherited cash on drugs and fancy stuff that usually costs more than their inheritance.

Just a few days ago, I helped an old lady fix her chair where I work. (I work in a hardware store)

She says "I knew you wouldn't take advantage of me because I am around your mother's age."

I almost said "Hag, my mother is probably less than half of your age. My grandmother may be younger than you. I fixed your chair becuase I always give my best at anything I am asked to do. I could give to shits less that you personally have a chair fixed, I was just asked by you to fix the chair, and if it is something with my name on it then it sure as hell is not going to look like poo."

More old people drive me nuts in that store too. I will just keep my stories of when I worked as a car salesman at a GMC, Buick, and Cadillac dealership to myself.

Anyways, Adam and Eve themselves came into the hardware store and bugged the living piss out of me about some anchor screws the plumbing expert had told them about. I pointed out the screws to them and they insisited that I was incompitent and a liar because the other guy told them that the package came with a drill bit. I politely tried to inform them that he was just mistaken. They said to my face that I didn't know what I was doing at that they wanted to speak to the man that told them there was a bit included. I said "That is the anchors you need, the other guy doesn't work in this department and he was mistaken when he told you it included a bit". The old man replies "EHHHH???"

I promptly turned about face and walked off.

I saw them later with the exact same god damn anchors in their hands that I told them to get to begin with. What gives you hag and you geezer? Try to make it through the parking lot without falling over dead.

fug old people!!!!!!

#2 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,500 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

tl;dr

Old people rule as long as they aren't behind the wheel.

#3 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,171 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

hope you never get old.

#4 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

hope you never get old.

I have thought this through,

When I get old I am still going to be accepting of others.

The kid that is trying to help me is probably making 8 bucks and hour, what the fug does he have to lie to me about?

Old people in the baby boomer generation are selfish and greedy. It's not my fault someone lied to them all their lives.

I am 23 years old and I work on an hourly basis, why would I lie to them on purpose?

They need to plop their ass in their nursing home and gum down some apple sauce.

#5 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

One day you will be one of those old geezers you so hate and despise.

Getting older has it's share of ups and downs and being a younger, unappreciative poo just tells me you have a lot of growing up to do and obviously don't have a set of grandparents or great-grandparents, or any octogenarian around in your life to make you appreciate the wisdom they have and the love they impart to the younger generations.

I hope you are joking. Somehow I think you are serious and wonder how you managed to become so arrogant towards people who have lived a lot more life than you and deserve more respect and humility from you.

Disgusting.

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

they can be annoying. some of them.

but wow. did you get abused by grandmas or something as a kid?

#7 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,171 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

I always get the newest milk.

#8 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,171 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:22 PM

23 years olds card 45 years olds for beer! fug YOU BITCH!

#9 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

One day you will be one of those old geezers you so hate and despise.

Getting older has it's share of ups and downs and being a younger, unappreciative poo just tells me you have a lot of growing up to do and obviously don't have a set of grandparents or great-grandparents, or any octogenarian around in your life to make you appreciate the wisdom they have and the love they impart to the younger generations.

I hope you are joking. Somehow I think you are serious and wonder how you managed to become so arrogant towards people who have lived a lot more life than you and deserve more respect and humility from you.
Disgusting.

Some of this is supposed to be funny. But to let my floodgate of feelings out:

Both my granddads died when I was really little. The last thing I remember my dad's dad saying to me is that I should be ashamed for hurting my little brother. (In all actually I did not hurt him intentionally, I was shutting the car door and he reached in and got his finger stuck. I was 8 and he was 6. My grandad died later that year) My mom's dad died when I was three. I don't remember him, but from what I understand he was a total POS, although my mom loved him and thought the world of him. It is sad because my dad's brother talked very poorly of their father at his funeral; he said he was way too wrapped up in church to have anything to do with them, and in some ways that was true. My dad said to him "At least he didn't beat our mom and try to kill us." (Something my mother's dad tried to do on several occasions)

I have a step granddad who is seriously like a model citizen and very respectable. I respect him more than anyone on the planet, and I cried my eyes out when I learned he had cancerous cells on his face. He has many children, stepchildren, and grand (step)children, but I feel like I share a special bond with him.

Both of my grandmothers are still alive, and my great-grand mother lived until I was 20 years old. In fact, I was not in the country when she died. After my mother informed me she was dead, I had a VERY vivid dream of her telling me goodbye in her nursing home room. I had not expected her to live past my thirteenth birthday.

The thing is, I have never seen my grandmothers or stepgrandad act as ugly and untrusting to anyone as I have seen some of these other old people act.

Perhaps that is why I have such a bad perception of old people.

#10 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

You're way off on your hatred of old people. They can be difficult but honestly, almost all of those things you stated are not bad things.

Getting the milk that will last the longest? Saving money? Really, you are bitching about that?

Chill out!

#11 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:36 PM

You're way off on your hatred of old people. They can be difficult but honestly, almost all of those things you stated are not bad things.

Getting the milk that will last the longest? Saving money? Really, you are bitching about that?

Chill out!

Lol,

I guess it just annoys me that they go through the trouble of pulling out every single carton of milk in the entire store to get a two day advantage.

Why waste their time? They don't have a lot of time left to live, so why waste it like that? Just grab a jug and go grandma!!!

lol

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,724 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:37 PM

a lot of it's cultural things. going through the eggs one by one was a normal thing to do back in the 30s and 40s and habit is a stubborn bitch.

in fifty years random things we do now that aren't even thought about will be ludicrous and senile to our kids' children. thats just how it goes.

#13 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

Lol,

I guess it just annoys me that they go through the trouble of pulling out every single carton of milk in the entire store to get a two day advantage.

Why waste their time? They don't have a lot of time left to live, so why waste it like that? Just grab a jug and go grandma!!!

lol

Lmao.

I'm just interested to see what quirks my generation will have. ;)

#14 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:43 PM

a lot of it's cultural things. going through the eggs one by one was a normal thing to do back in the 30s and 40s and habit is a stubborn bitch.

in fifty years random things we do now that aren't even thought about will be ludicrous and senile to our kids' children. thats just how it goes.

I see what you mean, like taking paychecks to a bank and depositing them. I prefer to do that because I use several banks.

Or using an internet connection that is hard-line as opposed to wireless.

I am positive my grandkids will laugh at me one day because all my phone does is text and make phone calls. This will be ancient technology to them, but I see no point in paying so much money for a super-phone when I already pay a monthly internet bill.

Computers and connections are not so hard to find that I have to have a phone to do it for me.

#15 LifeisaGarden

LifeisaGarden

Bitchassness

• HUDDLER
  • 2,537 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:15 AM

I love old people. One of my favorite things to do is just sit and listen to them. They have the most awesome stories.

Seriously, who the fug cares if they want the milk with the best expiration date. I do the same thing with milk and bread, fug I do it on most everything perishable.

Old people probably hate you back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com