Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright, seriously...

83 posts in this topic

Posted

Obama will rid the world of nukes just like he can rid the US of guns.

He's an idiot.

Posted

Yes, I heard his speech on how he was ridding the US of guns yesterday, it was fascinating.

Posted

Yes, I heard his speech on how he was ridding the US of guns yesterday, it was fascinating.

You missed the point.

Posted

No I get the point. You take a speech where Obama says that he has an idea of ridding the world of nukes that, if possible, may take generations, but he's open to working on it, and make up a story about how he wants to take your guns away, then call him a nanner nanner boobie head. Brilliant.

Posted

I'm saying neither is possible, moron.

Obama isn't Palpatine...yet.

He'll rid the world of nukes. You geniuses really believe that the brown...excuse me...blue shirt song the kids sang about Obama saving the world and stuff is realistic?

I'm now convinced the gas line is actually going into your mouth.

Posted

I in fact directly stated that you can't put the genie back in the bottle, but I appreciate the sentiment.

It's right there in this freaking thread.

Yet I'm the moron.

Posted

Who needs the View when we have you two?

Posted

I don't give tips on quick meal preps for busy families.

Posted

I'm saying neither is possible, moron.

Obama isn't Palpatine...yet.

He'll rid the world of nukes. You geniuses really believe that the brown...excuse me...blue shirt song the kids sang about Obama saving the world and stuff is realistic?

I'm now convinced the gas line is actually going into your mouth.

Leave out the name calling dickhead.

Posted

Too many 5:4 decisions have occurred regarding gun rights...and yes...Obama may not actually come out and SAY he'll for removing guns. They have to lie...much like most liberals to get their agenda passed. They'll do it by proxy through liberal judicial nominations which turn those 5:4 to support the Bill of Rights to against...

I guess he feels he's got the USSC all bottled up and gonna take on the world nuke population.

Posted

Oh I see, it's a vast secret conspiracy and "agenda" that only you know is true.....

Posted

Oh I see, it's a vast secret conspiracy and "agenda" that only you know is true.....

I didn't realize anyone was keeping it secret...