Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs v Panthers: GAME THREAD

987 posts in this topic

Posted

Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Posted

She has the ball :)

I'm jelly!

Posted

Hey Panthers fans:

Hoping for a little help from you...

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the fan "Katie" who Cam Newton gave a football to after his 13th TD. I'd like to do a story on her/Cam if possible. I wasn't at the game or I would have went down and talked to her myself.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Steve Reed

Associated Press (formerly CarolinaGrowl.com)

Pi for Reed

Posted

Anyone see all the Buc players running up to to get a piece of Cam, I thought Mike Williams was gonna shoot his load.

Posted

Let's not pretend like Reed doesn't have an alt on this site.

It could be any one of us.

Posted

My Daughter decided to give the ball back. She says it was the right thing to do and that this ball belongs to Cam and in the HOF, because he deserves it and it was his accompolishment. She is getting several autographed items sent to her, along with another "special" gift. Im not happy about it, but it is hers, and Im very proud of her decision. As you can tell, she is a very awesome daughter for doing that.

Posted

My Daughter decided to give the ball back. She says it was the right thing to do and that this ball belongs to Cam and in the HOF, because he deserves it and it was his accompolishment. She is getting several autographed items sent to her, along with another "special" gift. Im not happy about it, but it is hers, and Im very proud of her decision. As you can tell, she is a very awesome daughter for doing that.

That's awesome, thanks for the update. What a great story she will always have to tell, plus the SWAG doesn't hurt either.

Posted

Nice gesture

Posted

Oh and don't read the tags...

Posted

Steve Reed reads the Huddle!!!

Posted

My first time here, great story about the girl and the ball. Too bad she had to give it back but it does belong in Canton. She should get tickets to some more games for giving it up. Aside from that, hello Carolina Huddle, I look forward to wasting lots of quality time here. I've been a Panther fan since my first game in 95 and will be until I die. As a contribution to your wonderful forum here is Jonathan Stewart's latest Tampa Bay truck.

stew.gif

1 person likes this