23 replies to this topic

#16 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:32 AM

I actually halfway like the bucs... if they weren't in the NFCS I would definitely pull for them. I'm okay with a panthers-bucs struggle for control as long as the falcons and doucheass Saints** stay in the basement

same, i like most of their players, uniforms etc (I even like the creamsicle unis :wub: )

plus, they have a pirate ship in their stadium. i mean that is just amazing.

#17 The Graduate

The Graduate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

I actually halfway like the bucs... if they weren't in the NFCS I would definitely pull for them. I'm okay with a panthers-bucs struggle for control as long as the falcons and doucheass Saints*** stay in the basement

I know it's the wrong thread but you did an amazing job with that Saint fan that wanted to fight you. I was sneaking around and lurking, Nasty forgot to turn his trolldar on again.....ha ha. Well done PhillyB.

#18 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

I think I'm getting too old to give a f*ck about the smack central forum.

#19 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:38 PM

At least you guys will be good again this season. Running up the score last year got boring. B Lafell going yard on you guys was the death nail for Radio Raheem. Bucs will be much improved IMO. Cam says thanks for helping him set the rushing TD record.

Is the same guy that spent the last week making fun of how bad the Bucs are say something different just a few months ago?

#20 BigFan12

BigFan12

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

I actually halfway like the bucs... if they weren't in the NFCS I would definitely pull for them. I'm okay with a panthers-bucs struggle for control as long as the falcons and doucheass Saints** stay in the basement

Oh look, super stalker was singing a different tume also.

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

Is the same guy that spent the last week making fun of how bad the Bucs are say something different just a few months ago?

Hey shitbreak, I challenge you to find a post where I make fun of how bad the Bucs will be. All my post are about retard pirate want-to-be Bucs fans. On the main page I have repeatedly said this is a toss up game.

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,743 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

lol pat is trying soooooo hard

#23 BaussKneeGrrr

BaussKneeGrrr

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

STFU and GTFO...

since we come to this message board to have the honor in reading your enlightening posts, come suck some Panther dick pussy!

You fugin matelot!

Wait just a fuging second here. What is a dick pussy?

#24 Swashbuckler

Swashbuckler

The Great One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Wait just a fuging second here. What is a dick pussy?

I still haven't figured it out. I'm assuming it's meant as high praise of some sort meaning that I'm doing my job right as a rival fan in driving him crazy.

Some people just can't handle the legend...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.