Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chavez Calls on Summit to Indict George W. Bush for War Crimes

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Chavez Calls on Summit to Indict George W. Bush for War Crimes

Speaking at a summit of Arab and South American countries in Qatar, Venezuelan leader, Hugo Chavez has called on the international community to indict ex-US President George W. Bush for war crimes committed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Chavez made the call in a speech which slammed Israeli actions in Gaza and deemed arrest warrants for Sudan's president Omar al-Bashir as 'ridiculous' and a 'farce'.

In reference to the arrest warrants for Omar al-Bashir Chavez asked the summit “So why doesn't the international court indict President Bush, who committed atrocities over eight years, for example, and annihilated the Iraqi people?”

Source: www.presstv.ir

Posted

man i hope that bush does get arrested or at least tried. look im from canada so im not a REP or a DEM, but bush was brutal, i find it ironic everytime he said the middle east was evil.....

(no offernce to any bush supporters)

Posted

The hell with trying him, just STRING HIM UP!!!!! The man was a perverse degenerate who wanted to use satellites to watch us all pee and give the CEO's of every large-scale corporation in America the right to rape schoolchildren! And what he did in Iraq was absolutely appalling. I mean, the mass genocide he purposely inflicted on certain groups of people within that country...oh, hang a tick, yeah that was the dude he overthrew, right, have to rethink that one, I'll get back to ya...

Posted

And what he did in Iraq was absolutely appalling. I mean, the mass genocide he purposely inflicted on certain groups of people within that country...oh, hang a tick, yeah that was the dude he overthrew, right, have to rethink that one, I'll get back to ya...

haha im sure gitmo is the exception to all of this right??

Posted

Pointing out other peoples and governments flaws while ignoring our own is an American tradition.

Posted

Pointing out other peoples and governments flaws while ignoring our own is an American tradition.

Defending ourselves is a conservative tradition. Saying "Yes, you are right, America is arrogant and we want you to like us...please, please like us, pretty please with sugar on top, like us or I won't be able to sleep at night" is a liberal tradition.

Posted

Really?

fdr1.jpgjfk1.jpg

Posted

Kasecopied returns

At least he changed the font and bold for us...

Posted

Really?

fdr1.jpgjfk1.jpg

Yes, really.

Obama, Clinton, Carter...

Posted

Clinton...hmmm...isn't he the guy the Right blasted for going into Haiti in order to help stop illegal boat refugees from coming to the US? The guy who got blasted for going into Somalia? For being a warmonger for initiating (successful!) military action in Serbia?

Obama....isn't he the warmonger who just increased troop levels in Afganistan?

Posted

Clinton...hmmm...isn't he the guy the Right blasted for going into Haiti in order to help stop illegal boat refugees from coming to the US? The guy who got blasted for going into Somalia? For being a warmonger for initiating (successful!) military action in Serbia?

Obama....isn't he the warmonger who just increased troop levels in Afganistan?

Keep trying.

Posted

Why? Is anything I said not true?