#1 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

Chavez Calls on Summit to Indict George W. Bush for War Crimes

Speaking at a summit of Arab and South American countries in Qatar, Venezuelan leader, Hugo Chavez has called on the international community to indict ex-US President George W. Bush for war crimes committed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Chavez made the call in a speech which slammed Israeli actions in Gaza and deemed arrest warrants for Sudan's president Omar al-Bashir as 'ridiculous' and a 'farce'.

In reference to the arrest warrants for Omar al-Bashir Chavez asked the summit “So why doesn't the international court indict President Bush, who committed atrocities over eight years, for example, and annihilated the Iraqi people?”

Source: www.presstv.ir

#2 CanadianCat

CanadianCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

man i hope that bush does get arrested or at least tried. look im from canada so im not a REP or a DEM, but bush was brutal, i find it ironic everytime he said the middle east was evil.....

(no offernce to any bush supporters)

#3 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:58 AM

The hell with trying him, just STRING HIM UP!!!!! The man was a perverse degenerate who wanted to use satellites to watch us all pee and give the CEO's of every large-scale corporation in America the right to rape schoolchildren! And what he did in Iraq was absolutely appalling. I mean, the mass genocide he purposely inflicted on certain groups of people within that country...oh, hang a tick, yeah that was the dude he overthrew, right, have to rethink that one, I'll get back to ya...

#4 CanadianCat

CanadianCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:30 AM

And what he did in Iraq was absolutely appalling. I mean, the mass genocide he purposely inflicted on certain groups of people within that country...oh, hang a tick, yeah that was the dude he overthrew, right, have to rethink that one, I'll get back to ya...

haha im sure gitmo is the exception to all of this right??

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

Pointing out other peoples and governments flaws while ignoring our own is an American tradition.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:26 AM

Pointing out other peoples and governments flaws while ignoring our own is an American tradition.

Defending ourselves is a conservative tradition. Saying "Yes, you are right, America is arrogant and we want you to like us...please, please like us, pretty please with sugar on top, like us or I won't be able to sleep at night" is a liberal tradition.

#7 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:30 AM

Really?

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,394 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:34 AM

Kasecopied returns

At least he changed the font and bold for us...

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

Really?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Yes, really.

Obama, Clinton, Carter...

#10 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

Clinton...hmmm...isn't he the guy the Right blasted for going into Haiti in order to help stop illegal boat refugees from coming to the US? The guy who got blasted for going into Somalia? For being a warmonger for initiating (successful!) military action in Serbia?

Obama....isn't he the warmonger who just increased troop levels in Afganistan?

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:50 AM

Clinton...hmmm...isn't he the guy the Right blasted for going into Haiti in order to help stop illegal boat refugees from coming to the US? The guy who got blasted for going into Somalia? For being a warmonger for initiating (successful!) military action in Serbia?

Obama....isn't he the warmonger who just increased troop levels in Afganistan?

Keep trying.

#12 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Why? Is anything I said not true?

#13 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:52 AM

Or does it only count if you start wars for bullshit reasons to show you have balls?

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,090 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:53 AM

Reagan's only war was Grenada, and he turned tail and ran out of Lebanon, what a liberal pussy.

#15 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:54 AM

haha im sure gitmo is the exception to all of this right??

Prisoners of war my friend, no rights as citizens of this country, only question is whether their basic human rights are being violated-and it is still a question, no matter how much you wish every prisoner held there had been raped by U.S. soldiers and you had the photos to prove it.

When a huge scandal erupts in Saskatchewan, I'll be the first to ask for your take on the situation. This discussion, however...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com