• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

Sorry if someone already made a thread about this. If so feel free to delete/lock/merge or whatever.

Is anyone else concerned with how upset Steve as been getting when he doesn't get the ball? There were a few times this game where he really looked pissed off at a badly thrown ball, and there was that one long pass that Fox made the huge mistake of turning the long range mic on him for. "Throw the F'ing ball" were the first words out of his mouth among some other unsavory words. Think its an issue or just steve being steve?

PS: Although Byron Bell got beasted by bowers most of the game, I think its worth noting that he finally didnt have a facemasking penalty AND a holding penalty this game. Party for Byron Bell!!!

:party:

#2 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

wow congrats Byron for doing your job.

#3 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

He really wanted to get the 10,000 yard monkey off his back this week. As we saw in the article about it last week-it really means a lot to him. I think he just wanted to get it over and done with, and I don't blame him for being frustrated when he was getting opportunities but Cam just couldn't seem to connect with him on them.

#4 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:36 PM

Is anyone else concerned with how upset Steve as been getting when he doesn't get the ball?

He's been mad for 11 years so I don't know why anyone would be concerned now all of a sudden. As a WR he doesn't see why the throws are bad. He was wide open twice and both times pressure caused poor throws. He isn't going to be mad at Cam especially after he sees the tape. This is just how Steve plays the game.

#5 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

He's been mad for 11 years so I don't know why anyone would be concerned now all of a sudden. As a WR he doesn't see why the throws are bad. He was wide open twice and both times pressure caused poor throws. He isn't going to be mad at Cam especially after he sees the tape. This is just how Steve plays the game.

Just don't want his and Steve's relationship to become strained. Need them both out there performing.

#6 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,449 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

you worry too much go smoke a joint or something

#7 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,385 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

Just don't want his and Steve's relationship to become strained. Need them both out there performing.

Is it hard to sleep at night?

#8 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,333 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

he yelled "fuuuuug!" the first time after missing it.

then he turned back around and yelled "thats just fuggin WRONG!!!" upset that he was wide open and would've had a 50+ yard TD and broken the record.

thats what it sounded like to me.

#9 Moose87Banks

Moose87Banks

I Love Unicorns!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationOregon/Charlotte

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

you worry too much go smoke a joint or something

agreed

#10 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,362 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

he's a competitor

#11 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:48 PM

Cam has helped Steve to a 1000 yard season already. I think their relationship is fine.

#12 Zithers

Zithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

i heard "THAT'S MOTHERfugIN BULL, MAN" i think
trying to get PI called i guess

#13 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,837 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Really only got upset on that one pass where the dlineman clipped cam and he couldnt get 100% under the ball, that would have been super-human to make that throw.

#14 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

he yelled "fuuuuug!" the first time after missing it.

then he turned back around and yelled "thats just fuggin WRONG!!!" upset that he was wide open and would've had a 50+ yard TD and broken the record.

thats what it sounded like to me.

I heard "F*CK! THROW THE F*CKING BALL!!!"

Not a concern. Smitty's competitive and teams have been keying on him again after his huge start to the season. He's got more than a few TDs and yards coming in these last few games and he and Cam will live happily ever after. No biggie.

#15 smitty_89

smitty_89

Panther for Life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

I would be more concerned if Smitty wasn't mad and yelling at his QB. He has always been like that. True passionate competitor. Doesn't mean that their relationship is strained. He would get mad with Jake all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.