64 replies to this topic

#46 CarolinaNut

CarolinaNut

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

he clear as day says "throw the fugging ball man! fug!"

when smitty sees the tape and that newton couldn't step into his throw and had his arm get nicked he'll get over it...just wasn't smitty's day...he'll get his 10,000 next week

#47 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

You guys decide... it sounds like throw the fuging ball man, or this is fuging bull man.

The look on Sione Fua's face rivals the Davidson facepalm as one of the greatest facial expressions in Carolina Panthers history.

#48 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

Smith could have caught that if he didn't try to get fancy. Stop, plant, and jump, we have seen it countless times.

#49 CITILIMITS

CITILIMITS

Bern/City Vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

Steve Smith is a crybaby! He acts out like a little kid when he doesn't get his way. Stop making excuses for him. He would have been past ten thousand if he would have caught those passes he dropped all season. Especially when Cam needed him. Lol at all the stupid excuses you guys are making for a grown man. We won and that should be something too build on. What is it now? two games streak. He is not a gdp teammate. Let him get his achievement and g etheckout!

#50 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,256 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

fail

#51 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:11 AM

Steve Smith is a crybaby! He acts out like a little kid when he doesn't get his way. Stop making excuses for him. He would have been past ten thousand if he would have caught those passes he dropped all season. Especially when Cam needed him. Lol at all the stupid excuses you guys are making for a grown man. We won and that should be something too build on. What is it now? two games streak. He is not a gdp teammate. Let him get his achievement and g etheckout!

negged

#52 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

It was obviously "throw the f'ing ball, man! Come on!" He had two steps... the ball was SEVERELY underthrown... Cam steps into the throw and puts air on that, it's six... Indeed "throw the f'ing ball" and it's a TD.

How do you throw it on target if you are hit in the arm while throwing it? It's hard to step into it when Bowers is all over him. He did all he could. It's no one's fault. It's not a big deal. But let's have a 20 page thread so everybody on here can tell everyone how much smarter they are than everyone else.

#53 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,292 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:16 AM

I'd be will to bet my house Steve has said worse things this year...or at least comparable

....he just wasn't standing next to one of those sideline mics to pick it up

Non story ..... Smitty has done that every season...multiple games...for years.

#54 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RAGE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:22 AM

The look on Sione Fua's face rivals the Davidson facepalm as one of the greatest facial expressions in Carolina Panthers history.

It also looked like he was looking at Jimmy right before he said fug.

Makes me wonder if the final fug was him reliving last season XD

#55 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:24 AM

I don't care if Smitty said "fug you Cam, you POS, you throw like a girl". That is just Smitty being pissed at the world.

It is also that attitude that makes him one of the best WRs in the NFL. He wants to succeed at all costs. I would much rather him have that attitude than being too passive.

#56 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:02 AM

I can't believe you guys have been watching the same Steve Smith that I have for the last decade and can't decipher the difference between what he brings when he is ANGRY and what he brings when he is straight up apathetic like he was last year with Clausen back there. Angry Steve Smith is the best WR in the game. He has as much respect for Cam Newton as anybody just like he had more respect for Jake Delhomme than anybody, but those two NEVER huddled up on the sidelines and talked strategy.

In the moment, you let Steve be Steve. Because Steve needs ZERO motivation to get up for a game. He is in the play every single snap. Run play, pass play, route to him, route to somebody else... full speed every play. THAT is how you can tell that Steve Smith believes in his QB. When Delhomme "lost him" that was when it was time for Delhomme to leave. When Clausen "lost him" that was when it was time for a change.

So to answer the question more succinctly... yes, he was incredibly mad. He was ridiculously mad and we had better see the same Steve next week because if we do, the only thing that can stop him is a poorly thrown ball. Always has been, always will be.

#57 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Posted Image

#58 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,346 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:17 AM

I'm not concerned at all.

#59 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

A receiver wants the ball? Shocking development.

#60 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:17 AM

I bet no one else on the team even dared to say a curse word during the game either. Did you know at half time they all sit in a circle holding hands and reading bible stories?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com