Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

How did we get so lucky?

Cam has more total touchdowns AND passing yards than Ryan. Man you're ignorant we aren't panther fans have you checked my joined date?

You have a qb who relies on a rb to do most of his work for him. Cam is 4-8 with one of the worst defenses in the NFL. He's broken 3 NFL records. And has made a offense ranked 32nd last year to a top 10 offense, which is also the biggest offensive jump in the NFL.

Enjoy losing in the playoffs again, Ryan will choke again. Ryan got that ass beat by a rookie qb draftes in the 5th round lol TJ Yates. Gave up an entire draft that was the 'missing piece' how's that working out for ya?

WHAT DO FALCONS DO?

CHOKE!

Lol, are you simple bro? Turner does all the work? Last time I checked he only does the work against your sorry ass rush defense, and that's exactly why he is due to torch the poo out of you come Sunday. Why let Ryan do more work than he needs to if you can just rape the Panties with your RB?

Newton can have all the records, and stats, but at the end of the day do that count in the 'W' column? Uh, no.

And as for defense, Ryan was winning with the leagues 24th ranked defense in 2008. Carolina is at least ranked 21st. You do the math!

And how exactly did Yates whoop Ryan again? Last time I checked, Ryan doesn't play defense. I would like to see what Newton will do against the leagues #1 defense. I'm can already see you getting run over by their rushing attack, because if our defense can't stop Foster and Tate, what will you do? And with all that, they still only beat us by 7 pts, at home because Jones dropped the game tying TD. Ryan can't play receiver and QB at the same time! :D

As for the playoffs, at least we can say we went. The last time the Panties went to the playoffs, they choked against a 9-7 team at home, and that's almost 4 years ago. The Panthers don't even know what the playoffs smell like.

Newton: Coach when are the playoffs?

Rivera: Cam, don't make up words...

I'd rather be in the playoffs than sitting at home in my recliner watching them like the Panties will be doing come January. Enjoy your fail, because the Panthers will never be atop the division.

I'm sure you must feel cocky after beating up on the Bucs, but just come back to reality. Now I know you have something against wins, and not throwing INTs every two seconds, but your records and stats can only do so much... Enjoy failing for the next 10 years while Ryan is soon to hoist a Lombardi over Cam's little dish rag on his head.

Falcons will NEVER win a Superbowl, let alone appear in one.

You wanna place money on that one? I bet Ryan will have 2 SBs by the time Newton even wins his first playoff game. I have PayPal, and I'm ready to make a serious bet at any time. :p

You wanna place money on that one? I bet Ryan will have 2 SBs by the time Newton even wins his first playoff game. I have PayPal, and I'm ready to make a serious bet at any time. :p

Seems like you got Cam mixed with Ryan,when has he won a playoff game again?

Myself, and the rest of this board will take that bet. You may have a PayPal, but I doubt you have paper much less a credit card.

My PayPal account has a $35,000 limit. Your move.

lol -- worst trolls ever. The beauty of great trolling is to make it very subtle so doubt is left in the victim's minds. Doesn't hurt to be witty either. This is just sad. Kind of like thinking Julio Jones was the only missing link to be a Super Bowl contender sad.

Enjoy while it lasts. Scam will be in prison once the NCAA reveals he stole $120K from Auburn.

You know all about QB's going to prison, don't you.

Good plan by Atlanta, now all they have to do is go to GB and beat them in an offensive shootout... LOL

Assuming Atlanta even makes the playoff this year, do you think they'll be able to force GB to punt this time around?

Intelligent Falcons fans can't reason with these people. They are all in on the Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire party. Let's see how empty this "board" is next year when Scam is being picked off every other pass. Let's see how many of them are talking trash when Scam and his entourage are making demands for a new contract. Let's see how many are kissing Scams backside when he's exposed as over-hyped and dimwitted flashbulb.

oh god the hype it's crushing me. somebody please make the big mean jerks in mass media stop talking about this record breaking rookie it's just not fair. espn should be talking about how hard julio jones tried to catch that pass and how the falcons should have beaten the texans.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Icy89