Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Partisan Gap in Obama Job Approval Widest in Modern Era

39 posts in this topic

it's the truth. Obama won by captivating 1) democrats 2) moderates 3) centrist republicans who couldn't support Palin.

he has a high approval rating right now made up of those groups. so naturally the remaining small number of far-right republicans are going to be even more hyperpartisan as the rest of the country leaves them in the dust.

Well I guess we will see next year. Because I see 1994 all over again.

you see, i was even more right than i thought... only 24% of people in this pew research identified as republicans. that's the lowest ever.

you see, i was even more right than i thought... only 24% of people in this pew research identified as republicans. that's the lowest ever.

There weren't too many people on this board who called themselves democrats until Obama won. Funny how that works.

there probably aren't many now. i think most tinderboxers are loyal to their ideas and not to parties on both sides. but national polls aren't made up of tinderbox posters.

There weren't too many people on this board who called themselves democrats until Obama won. Funny how that works.

there are people on this board who call themselves democrats?

All of you who are crooning "bring out ye dead!" around Republican headquarters around the country need to understand that conservatives will always be around. They are the ground wire. The live wire liberals will always be around, too, only they change face every 10 years or so. Yin and yang. Can't have one without the other.

Look at the ratings of Fox and Rush. Then look at the ratings of MSNBC.

Don't forget American Idol!

look at the record sales of Flo Rida and Lady GaGa. then tell me how many of your friends bought their records.

Flo Rida and Lady Gaga made his friend go out and buy more guns, does that count?

look at the record sales of Flo Rida and Lady GaGa. then tell me how many of your friends bought their records.

Like I said....both will always be around....only every year, thousands of lefties are making that transition that comes with adulthood.