Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton gives fan a thrill of a lifetime

109 posts in this topic

Posted

please elaborate...

I'm referring to the post above mine.

Posted

Scumbag Cam Newton

Gives Ball Away Destined for Canton

Makes Equipment Manager go get it

/sarcasm

Posted

I don't understand how some of you get through life with how stupid you make yourself out to be on here.

I don't understand the entitlement some people have on here either.

Posted

She'll probably get a signed ball and some panthers apparel.

I think it would be awesome if Cam did take her to her prom, though.

Posted

That was my daughter that got the football. I posted here a few times today in the "game day thread" that was a sticky.

She was very excited. I wanted to make a thread thanking Cam and sharing the story with you all to show you what a classy QB that you all have!

The story and article speaks volumes about her character. She is a huge Cam fan as you can tell and imagine!

Thanks to Cam! you guys should be proud.

And Im very proud of Katie!

3 people like this

Posted

I don't understand the entitlement some people have on here either.

Clearly my desire to see the girl recieve a fair compensation for surrendering something that technically belonged to her the moment it was given to her is indicative of just how selfish and prideful I am.

Posted

That was my daughter that got the football. I posted here a few times today in the "game day thread" that was a sticky.

She was very excited. I wanted to make a thread thanking Cam and sharing the story with you all to show you what a classy QB that you all have!

The story and article speaks volumes about her character. She is a huge Cam fan as you can tell and imagine!

I want to believe you soooo bad, but with the recent influx of trolls to the Huddle well ......you could be TRD for all I know

if you're story is true, then tell your daughter congratulations and more importantly welcome to the Panther Nation :cam:

Posted

Please tell her the shirt she made was awesome! I hope the panthers do right by her with the care package.

Posted

I want to believe you soooo bad, but with the recent influx of trolls to the Huddle well ......you could be TRD for all I know

if you're story is true, then tell your daughter congratulations and more importantly welcome to the Panther Nation :cam:

Go check my other post. I posted phots as well!

Respectfully, Ill now be a Cam and Panther fan 2ndly, BUT I bleed Burgandy and Gold. Hail :)

Posted

Please tell her the shirt she made was awesome! I hope the panthers do right by her with the care package.

I will post back and keep you all updated with what the send! We will see!

Posted

I will post back and keep you all updated with what the send! We will see!

Please do and welcome to the Huddle. :cheers2:

Posted

Go check my other post. I posted phots as well!

Respectfully, Ill now be a Cam and Panther fan 2ndly, BUT I bleed Burgandy and Gold. Hail :)

I apologize. Welcome to the Huddle!!