Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Failclowns 45 Panties 7

50 posts in this topic

Posted

All the FEMA checks Saint fans collect has given them a sense of entitlement. This new douchebag stinks of bandwagon. He has been a Taints fan since 2009 or maybe even since the Colts game this season. He probably has a Brady jersey and Cowboy jersey in his closet.

Maybe he is a drewbreesisgod alternate? That guy took bandwagon douchiness to the next level.

Posted

I've said it before, will say it again.

This smack is dildos.

Definite Purple Dildos.

Posted

53quc0.jpg
4 people like this

Posted

this was the most pathetic and lame attempt at smack from a Saints fan I have ever seen. Almost makes me long for the SaintJ posts.....I did say "almost".

Posted

Youre talking about two teams you guys barely eeeeked by... and I always thought the Cowboys fanbase was the dumbest, but you Stains fans are a contender.

Posted

SaintJ stop letting your little sister post on message boards please

Posted

this.....NewOrleansAints.jpg

Posted

Am I the only Panther fan that considers the Katrina jokes to be really classless?

Posted

everyone acts like there's something wrong with classless

Posted

that might the worst attempt at smack I have ever seen, and we're on the huddle

Posted

Am I the only Panther fan that considers the Katrina jokes to be really classless?

Agreed. I mean, what the hell does a Hurricane that tragically killed thousands of people have ANYTHING to do with...hell...football period. We shouldn't joke about something like that. Period.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's an internet message board smack forum. There is no place else in the world, real or virtual, that matters less than an internet message board smack forum. Take a deep breath and relax.