Photo
- - - - -

Tttttttaaaaaaaarrrrrrr.......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,465 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

Lets go tarheels!!!

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,465 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

THIS IS NO LONGER A PREVIEW.

[ame][/ame]

#18 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:21 PM

Even though I'm a Clemson fan, I'm a Tarheel tonight........GO HEELS!!!!!!

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,465 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

Even though I'm a Clemson fan, I'm a Tarheel tonight........GO HEELS!!!!!!

Thank you for your support tonight!!! GO HEELS

#20 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:48 AM

How about them heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,718 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:33 AM

Dominating Tourney performance by the Heels this year.

#22 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,718 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:13 AM

Ed Davis after the game. link to the full article.

Ty, Tyler, Danny, Wayne, etc. we all get. But Williams also has a 6-feet-10 freshman warlock coming off the bench named Ed Davis who backed up Hansbrough. When the 19-year-old Davis fills out and gets some muscle tone he's going to frighten people.

One sequence early in the second half showed how far apart these teams were. Walton tried an alley-oop to Durrell Summers. This is not an alley-oop-type team. It slugged its way to a Big Ten title with rebounding and defense. No wonder Walton's pass was slapped out of bounds.

Slightly more than a minute later Davis -- a baby Hakeem Warrick -- was hacked on the way up by Michigan State's Goran Suton, fumbled and still had enough strength and control to convert.

That was a glimpse of the kid they're calling the best future pro on the team. And he's averaging less than 20 minutes a game.

While crowds of media were hanging around his older, more accomplished teammates, The Future sat on a folding chair in the middle of the Carolina locker room talking about the future.

"National championship this year, try to get one next year, year after that and year after that," Davis said.

Shame on anyone who wasn't listening.

#23 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:18 AM

Ed Davis after the game. link to the full article.

Ty, Tyler, Danny, Wayne, etc. we all get. But Williams also has a 6-feet-10 freshman warlock coming off the bench named Ed Davis who backed up Hansbrough. When the 19-year-old Davis fills out and gets some muscle tone he's going to frighten people.

One sequence early in the second half showed how far apart these teams were. Walton tried an alley-oop to Durrell Summers. This is not an alley-oop-type team. It slugged its way to a Big Ten title with rebounding and defense. No wonder Walton's pass was slapped out of bounds.

Slightly more than a minute later Davis -- a baby Hakeem Warrick -- was hacked on the way up by Michigan State's Goran Suton, fumbled and still had enough strength and control to convert.

That was a glimpse of the kid they're calling the best future pro on the team. And he's averaging less than 20 minutes a game.

While crowds of media were hanging around his older, more accomplished teammates, The Future sat on a folding chair in the middle of the Carolina locker room talking about the future.

"National championship this year, try to get one next year, year after that and year after that," Davis said.

Shame on anyone who wasn't listening.

Awesome quote that he's thinking of sticking around a while...

#24 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:18 AM

Oh thank god, I was actually sort of nervous that we might lose Davis. So we lose Hansbrough but we just throw Davis in his place and Zeller in Davis' place and throw Henson and the Wear twins to back up those two? Sounds good to me.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com