Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chud mentioned as possible HC replacement in Jax

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[URL="http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/05/2829557/rob-chudzinski-draws-attention.html"]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/05/2829557/rob-chudzinski-draws-attention.html[/URL]

Got there from PFT, but since we all hate that site I linked who they linked instead. Would hate to see it happen, would be kinda ironic as the second time they took a coordinator of ours to be their HC.

Posted · Report post

I'm sure he would welcome the transition from Newton to Gabbert.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

:lol:

Posted · Report post

I honestly don't see him accepting the Jaguars situation. He's going to have plenty of better opportunities in the future.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cyberjag']I'm sure he would welcome the transition from Newton to Gabbert.[/QUOTE]

HC > OC

I'm hoping he stays around for at least a couple more years. Would be harmful to change the entire offensive system after just one year, especially since our offense is clicking.

Posted · Report post

I don't think he would want to leave the stability here where he can build his resume a bit more. At least I hope he won't...

Posted · Report post

There are other established OC that should demand more attention than Chud, Atlanta's OC comes to mind.

Posted · Report post

The smart thing to do would be to stay another year or two and hopefully lead our offense to a post season run that would really get everyone interested in his services. Then he would have his pick of places to go instead of having to take the first offer.

Posted · Report post

I stand by my opinion that his leaving would catastrophic

Posted · Report post

I hope I am wrong but I feel he is essential to what we are trying to accomplish here. Him leaving would be a MAJOR blow to this franchise.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, I'd like to see him here at LEAST 3 years... let Cam have two solid off-seasons with him.

Posted · Report post

I don't want another excellent Carolina co-ordinator leaving for the fucking Jags.