Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shooting at VT.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Dunno why second person was killed so far away. Didn't seem like a witness. The cage is giant too. Maybe stole a car?

Posted

Dunno why second person was killed so far away. Didn't seem like a witness. The cage is giant too. Maybe stole a car?

They think it may be tied into a suspect from Radford, VA yesterday. The cop had a routine traffic stop and the guy shot him then fled to the cage parking lot and shot victim #2

It may be a suspect trying to flee

Posted

They sure are taking their time revealing the identity of the shooter.

The second dead person was just the gunman committing suicide after he changed clothes.

Posted

Shootings at college don't surprise me. It's sold as the "best time of your life!" but many students find out that it can be the most miserable, stressful, depressing, and lonely times of your life.

Posted

Shootings at college don't surprise me. It's sold as the "best time of your life!" but many students find out that it can be the most miserable, stressful, depressing, and lonely times of your life.

They recently revealed that the shooter was not a student at the University or in anyway related to VT.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/09/9325397-police-virginia-tech-gunman-acted-alone?ocid=ansmsnbc11

But you're definitely right about the college lie. Many have a miserable experience and are left with nothing but debt and unemployment.

Posted

But you're definitely right about the college lie. Many have a miserable experience and are left with nothing but debt and unemployment.

Not unless your awesome, like me.

Had a total blast in college and landed a sweet job afterwards.

Its all about what school you went to and what you decided to do with your time once you were there.

Posted

Not unless your awesome, like me.

Had a total blast in college and landed a sweet job afterwards.

Its all about what school you went to and what you decided to do with your time once you were there.

It's not even really what school you went to. It is more what did you do with your time and who do you know.

Posted

yea, and it's mostly who you know.

Posted

And your major.

It's not a coincidence that astrophysicists have a 0.0% unemployment rate.

Posted

And your major.

It's not a coincidence that astrophysicists have a 0.0% unemployment rate.

i wouldn't know, i was a philosophy major.

Posted

Only if you could carry guns legally on school grounds in VA...

Deter the act in fear of getting shot himself/herself or the fact even if it's a crazy that the likelihood of it going 33 deep is also not as likely.

Posted

He shot himself. WTF are you talking about?