Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Guys...we are not making the playoffs

85 posts in this topic

I feel dirty giving TRD pie....but that was probably his best post since the Cam era began.
there's been other times where he showed he could post like this.

it was a good post. i hope he can keep it up. he (or anyone else) should be surprised when his better posts aren't met with a bit of cynicism. it's well deserved, imo.

That's two threads in ONE WEEK that aren't pure trolling by TRD. Hell... it's a tad bit cold down there today I hear.

That's two threads in ONE WEEK that aren't pure trolling by TRD. Hell... it's a tad bit cold down there today I hear.

Don't remember the other thread I started

I know this isn't directed at me, but I'd like to point out the title of my thread was "The Hell that must freeze over...etc, etc."

I know this isn't directed at me, but I'd like to point out the title of my thread was "The Hell that must freeze over...etc, etc."

Not directed at you one bit....You're one of my top 5 fav posters.

It was just a catchy title to talk about the expectations this team should have and the progress we are making to become a true playoff threat. The pieces we have, the decisions the FO made, the experience we've gained, etc

no sh*t sherlock......

no u just have to bam it in some people heads for them to get it

Don't remember the other thread I started

Me either. It was in the NFL section and wasn't trolly. Are you being nice for the holidays?

Where is TRD and what have you done with him??

Good post. You guys complain about TRD's trolling, then when he posts something worthwhile you guys are the ones that troll the poo out of him. Deal wit it.

2 people like this