Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheRealDeal

Guys...we are not making the playoffs

85 posts in this topic

anyways, stop bitching about TRD, you guys are as much part of the problem as anything he says in a thread like this.

truth.

1 person likes this

How anybody can look at 4 wins 2 in a row and not think playoffs....*leaves disgusted*

yeah but trd ruined his rep. same as if someone shot u in the back and you see them acting all nice the next month.... you are not going to trust them and u probably are going to try to take first shot at them for revenge lol. just the way life is........

1 person likes this

I forgot pointing out real flaws and concerns pre draft and not wanting any QB because of our glaring needs at DT and CB was the same as shooting someone in the back.

At least someone has the honesty to say that the reason people can't talk football is because of a previous dissenting opinion on Cam, based on fact, and not the content of the posts or the reasons for the opinion.

It's like a girls locker room up in this bitch...

Not sure trd actually hurt anyone around here. But, you cannot discount the damage he has caused. Pooty threads, derailing threads, insubordinate attitude. and most damming of all, a total lack of charm.

But hey, this is the interwebz, not match.com. And GOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sticks and stones fosho

I agree with everything trd said. Its like trd made a good post and some of you are trolling the troll. No wonder trd trolls the forums, anytime he posts something good you guys cant have a football discussion.

God i feel dirty.

Insubordinate attitude? Derailing threads?

Perception =/= reality

I agree with everything trd said. Its like trd made a good post and some of you are trolling the troll. No wonder trd trolls the forums, anytime he posts something good you guys cant have a football discussion.

God i feel dirty.

Get the bant stick out

You laughed when I said no one here wanted football discussion, it's easier and "cooler" to post gifs and make jokes from 9 years ago.

More proof.

Dont tell me what to do

I forgot pointing out real flaws and concerns pre draft and not wanting any QB because of our glaring needs at DT and CB was the same as shooting someone in the back.

At least someone has the honesty to say that the reason people can't talk football is because of a previous dissenting opinion on Cam, based on fact, and not the content of the posts or the reasons for the opinion.

It's like a girls locker room up in this bitch...

You mad?

Based on facts? Now that is a good one. I did not know that innuendo and sarcasm were in the fact family.

stop derailing this thread or I'll ban the whole lot of you.