Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mysterious boom on the coast?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

So a bunch of people on facebook that lives down near Holden Beach all the way up to Wilmington heard a loud boom that practically shook their house. WECT can't confirm what it was but they said that it wasn't military exercises or an earthquake. So what the hellcould it be? Anyone on the coast heard/felt anything last night?

Posted

kraken_1600x1200.jpg

Posted

Posted

greg hardy surfing

Posted

Lol glad you guys are taking my thread seriously... Oh by the way, WECT updated their story and Brunswick Co. folks say that not only did they hear a bang but saw weird lights illuminating the sky.

Posted

greg hardy surfing with laser pointers

3 people like this

Posted

Posted

So a bunch of people on facebook that lives down near Holden Beach all the way up to Wilmington heard a loud boom that practically shook their house. WECT can't confirm what it was but they said that it wasn't military exercises or an earthquake. So what the hellcould it be? Anyone on the coast heard/felt anything last night?

I once read in a "Mysteries of the Carolinas" book that there was a boom that occasionally happens on the east coast and can reach all the way to Maine. In the book, it said that there was absolutely no explanation for the booms. No seismic activity or military activity could explain it.

Posted

I think that was SouthCak dropping his kids off at daycare.

Posted

Panthro took a dump

Posted

aliens.. I knew they'd come save us all...