Photo
- - - - -

What would you do?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#11 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

Ward been great? Give me a freaking break. He hasn't been great at all this season and is a liability. He is overrated and Im sick of his defenders.

Ward has been standing on his head all season. He is second in the NHL in total saves. In case you aren't aware that's not good. He is facing way to many shots. Yes we are losing alot but he is the only reason we are losing by 1-2 goals and not 7. If you are going to comment at least provide some facts as opposed to generalized comments about Ward sucking. If he is such a liability how would we get a "couple good forwards and a defenseman" as you propose?

Once we trade Ward as you propose who are you gonna start? Boucher? He is 0-4-1. No thanks! Peters? He is 0-1-0 and he would crap his pants. He isn't good enough to ever be a No. 1.

I understand your frustration with the season so far, espeically since we barely missednth playoffs last year, but please know your stuff before saying we should do something drastic like trading Ward. Especially when you supply ZERO evidence/facts/stats

#12 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

The team needs to win now. The Papa John's promotion saves me a fortune.

#13 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:01 AM

Ward has been standing on his head all season. He is second in the NHL in total saves. In case you aren't aware that's not good. He is facing way to many shots. Yes we are losing alot but he is the only reason we are losing by 1-2 goals and not 7. If you are going to comment at least provide some facts as opposed to generalized comments about Ward sucking. If he is such a liability how would we get a "couple good forwards and a defenseman" as you propose?

Once we trade Ward as you propose who are you gonna start? Boucher? He is 0-4-1. No thanks! Peters? He is 0-1-0 and he would crap his pants. He isn't good enough to ever be a No. 1.

I understand your frustration with the season so far, espeically since we barely missednth playoffs last year, but please know your stuff before saying we should do something drastic like trading Ward. Especially when you supply ZERO evidence/facts/stats

Sorry dont see how a "great" goalie gets benched 2 games in a row and continues letting in easy goals. Did you happen to see the last game? He's having his highest goals against average in his career as a starter with 3.24. Have you been watching them the whole season? I want to trade him for someone who is solid, consistent, and doesn't breaks down after a couple goals get let in. With his value we could get someone like that and then some. A so called "upper tier" goalie isnt what a team needs to be successful. The Blackhawks 2 seasons ago didnt have one when they won the Cup. The Lightening don't have one either. Neither does Philly. As long as the team has good forwards and defensemen, they just need a solid and consistent goalie to contend.

Edited by KillerKat, 02 January 2012 - 01:09 AM.

#14 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

Sorry dont see how a "great" goalie gets benched 2 games in a row and continues letting in easy goals. Did you happen to see the last game? He's having his highest goals against average in his career as a starter with 3.24. Have you been watching them the whole season? I want to trade him for someone who is solid, consistent, and doesn't breaks down after a couple goals get let in. With his value we could get someone like that and then some. A so called "upper tier" goalie isnt what a team needs to be successful. The Blackhawks 2 seasons ago didnt have one when they won the Cup. The Lightening don't have one either. Neither does Philly. As long as the team has good forwards and defensemen, they just need a solid and consistent goalie to contend.

You did not give a viable option as to what we dif in goal if we were to trade Ward as you suggest...according to your trade proposal we are to pick up "a couple of good forwards and a defenseman"....

You can also be as sarcastic as you want to. I don't care if Hasek or Roy in their prime is in goal. If your goalie is second in the NHL in shots faced your not going to have a good record. The fact that you even bring up his GAA and ignore shots faced is almost comical. You are fishing for stats to prove how you "feel". You probably know more about football than you do hockey so I will give an example of who you are acting like. A good example of someone who runs an organization on how they "feel".....Dan Snyder...

Edited by Panther_mountain, 03 January 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#15 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Tank the season and draft another Jeff Skinner and Justin Faulk.