Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Thugs Start Brawl

60 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear, some of you lily white pantie wastes need to stay off teh intarwebz. Fuggen incredible how sensitive you are.

neg rep received from Sheik Zula for this post:

Aw i didnt mean to poo on your klan rally, fine young male

:lol:

Lily white panties gettin soiled there, "Sheikh?"

Posted

The fight wasn't as thuggish as the press conference

Posted

That is not why they are there

As KT likes to say, black basketball players are too privileged and need a reality check. Make them earn something in their life and see where that gets them instead of having it handed to them like it's a right.

Posted

Have you folks not seen the movies "White Men Can't Jump" or "Get got Game", maybe "Above the Rim" with ya boy TuPac Shakur (RIP), or the even non-fiction Artest incident from a few years ago?

This type of action in and around the basketball community has been depicted in film and viewed in real life for 20 years. The fact any of you are suprised and upset at this incident shows how sheltered your life really is. :lol:

Posted

The fact any of you are suprised and upset at this incident shows how sheltered your life really is. :lol:

Well that's certainly a reach.

Posted

I think there's some confusion going on here... as you may not know, I've had many words with KT over his subtle and sometimes overt racist comments, over-reactions and accusations against white people.

However in this case, KT is right... the OP has a history of both subtle and overt racist comments. If anyone else had started this thread, I would have given them the benefit of the doubt... not Sylvianlight.

Posted

I had thought Cinci cleaned up their act post-Thuggins, guess not.

Posted

Well that's certainly a reach.

It's a gross generalization. It's what I do.

1 person likes this

Posted

I had thought Cinci cleaned up their act post-Thuggins, guess not.

Thuggy Bear didnt start the fire. The Nnati been thuggin' since Slick Rick's first chain. bra.

Posted

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/12/13/xavier-cincinnati-brawl-could-bring-criminal-charges/

“A lot of people been calling me a thug and a gangster,” an emotional Gates told The Cincinnati Enquirer during Monday’s press conference at the school, while wiping away tears. “My parents didn’t raise me like that.”

Gates continued, “I want to apologize really to the whole city of Cincinnati for my actions, because I’m homegrown. I’m from here. A lot of people expect me to represent not just the University of Cincinnati but everybody–my family, kids back in Madisonville running around, from downtown. Everywhere I go a lot of kids look at me and say, ‘There goes Yancy Gates.’ The actions that I displayed are not what I’m about. This is not what the University of Cincinnati is about. It’s not what my family’s about.”

Wonderful parents, I'm sure...

“We have no excuses. We have no explanations. There’s no way to put a happy face on what happened, and we’re not trying to,” Athletic Director Mike Bobinski told he Cincinnati Enquirer on Sunday. “As a Jesuit institution, we believe in justice and reconciliation, finding some way to make this right. And we will work hard to do so.”

An institution of God, yes...

They always explain these situations with a load of crud. These types of incidences wouldn't happen if there weren't problems somewhere. Not sure if it's an upbringing issue with some of the players or if the school has a poor culture or if it's the town itself. But don't give me this crap about how great your family is and how you represent Jesus. Your actions clearly suggest otherwise.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/7344588/prosecutor-mulls-charges-cincinnati-bearcats-xavier-musketeers-fight

Posted

I think its very telling how fired up this makes Sylvianlight, yet repeated child molestation on a college campus didnt bother him one bit. This is the poster who defended Sandusky and Paterno. And never showed this kind of concern or empathy to his victims because their attacker was a white guy. He sympathized with him more. Race means a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted

The kid who threw the punch should be kicked off the team.

The coach of Xavier should be suspended a game for leaving Holloway in there. What did he think was going to happen?