Photo
- - - - -

Roy Williams = Greatest UNC coach ever???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
29 replies to this topic

#25 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

UNC coaches are over-rated. Dean>Roy

#26 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

If Roy keeps this pace up, 2 NCAA titles in 5yrs, then he will become the greatest college coach EVER! With the players he is getting to come to UNC it may very well happen. Its not all X & O's, he is the best recruiter out there and a damn good motivator.

#27 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

What dont like the truth. I would be pissed off if I was a Tarheel fan and never sniffed a Championship. UNC has it easy they get some of the best recruits in college. Like I said he would impress me more if he did it with lesser recruits.

Squirrel, that is a stupid argument and you should know it.

if your argument was true then where the hell has Duke been since 2001? UCLA since '95 or Kentucky since '98?

all those Schools have just as much history and built in advantages as UNC yet they haven't won anything Since Roy came to UNC.

#28 mantal

mantal

HUDDLER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

Don't tell Roy he's on an even keel with Dean Smith, he'll take your head off. He idolizes Dean Smith. Dean was known for a longevity of excellence while creating a family of college basketball players over decades. There's nothing that Jordan wouldn't do for any player on this years team and how long has Jordan been gone? That's a legacy that can't be taken lightly...

#29 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Don't tell Roy he's on an even keel with Dean Smith, he'll take your head off. He idolizes Dean Smith. Dean was known for a longevity of excellence while creating a family of college basketball players over decades. There's nothing that Jordan wouldn't do for any player on this years team and how long has Jordan been gone? That's a legacy that can't be taken lightly...

I should also note that I'm not saying Roy is on the same level as Dean, just arguing with Squirrel

#30 mantal

mantal

HUDDLER

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

I should also note that I'm not saying Roy is on the same level as Dean, just arguing with Squirrel

Oh, I understand that, nothing was meant toward you...