Photo
- - - - -

Official Panthers - "another non playoff" team gameday thread!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1335 replies to this topic

#1336 Showtime

Showtime

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

The Golden Calf of Bristol>>>>>>>Newton. Check out the Broncos lately if you don't believe me. Hey and look who coaches that team.

Edit: quoted wrong person.

Holy poo he did it again!!! Chicago was 10-0 with less than 3 minutes left. UNREAL. The Golden Calf of Bristol scored than they followed it up with a 59 FG tying kick. Damn! As a Panther fan this brings back so many memories. They're tied and going into OT and I'm stuck watching this lame as GB game. Watching the little ESPN flash game.

Anyone know where I might be able to watch this? I'm starting to believe this whole The Golden Calf of Bristol magic, and Cardiac Cat magic could also have a lot to do with John Fox magic.

Coincidence he's doing this all over again with another QB everyone thinks is crap? The Golden Calf of Bristol might have a lot to do with it, but I also think Fox knows how to make a group or a team believe and motivate them. Last couple of years we may have had some drama, but in general he was very good about this. He'd even bench Smith in a heart beat if it caused moral or drama within the team.

I think that's Fox's biggest thing. He'll take a lesser athlete as long as the guy's a great team player over the opposite and it seems to pay off for him.

Edited by Showtime, 11 December 2011 - 07:09 PM.