Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

They're learning how to WIN...

61 posts in this topic

And they are looking DAMN good!

NFL BEWARE!!!

If they lose today I hope your rep is in the red tonight.

U should be negged for even implying that they'll lose. You would fug up a wet dream

:)

i didnt have my hopes up.

I am wondering if Mare is playing for another team tho

cuz it damn sure doesnt look like he plays for the Panthers

TRD u keep saying this is how you'll look next season? U as sure of that as u were this thread?

JBro... You should be so proud that you were pessimistic and called the fact that "your" I mean OUR team blew a 23-7 lead. Good job bro!

Nobody likes the guy "that told you so" even if it's an optimistic I told you so. And yet here u are bragging about OUR team blowing a huge lead and losing the game.

Imo... And people can either back me or call me crazy (really doesn't matter to me) but you are the worst type of fan and exactly the type if person that Cam attacked in his interview. You are content with us losing, and you even pulled for us to lose with a lead...

Cris Carter voice: "C'mon Maaan!"

Imo... And people can either back me or call me crazy (really doesn't matter to me) but you are the worst type of fan and exactly the type if person that Cam attacked in his interview. You are content with us losing, and you even pulled for us to lose with a lead...

Cris Carter voice: "C'mon Maaan!"

I agree with you TCF.. to not only say the team you like/love (supposedly cheer for) is going to lose when they have the lead.. then get happy that you were right is the kind of fan I just dont understand

And they are looking DAMN good!

NFL BEWARE!!!

in retrospect this post is a fail.

don't you know bro, that no lead is safe with cam as QB? how many times does he have to get humiliated?

i wanted to talk ish so bad at halftime.... i knew it had to wait. the only thing i could get in was about julio's drops. then 2 julio TDs happened. FML