Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Brandon LaFell Appreciation thread

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Its time to have this thread

Posted · Report post

I like what he has been able to do this year.

I will be the first to admit that I thought he was going to be a bust. (stonehands, LaFail...) It is amazing how much a good QB can help the other players around him.

Posted · Report post

His play of late has crossed out receiver as a first round pick possibility next year.

Posted · Report post

should have started day 1

Posted · Report post

with Gettis coming back next year a receiving corp of: Smith, LaFell, Gettis, Olsen, and Shockey...............

clean up on aisle 3

Posted · Report post

Lafell is looking more and more like one of my all time favorite Panthers, MOOSE!!!

Posted · Report post

with Gettis coming back next year a receiving corp of: Smith, LaFell, Gettis, Olsen, and Shockey...............

clean up on aisle 3

And even Naanee as the 4th receiver is not bad. We are going to be so explosive next season. I'd be shocked if didn't have the best offense in the league next year.

Posted · Report post

I approve of this thread.

Posted · Report post

Lafell is looking more and more like one of my all time favorite Panthers, MOOSE!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Especially with his physical blocking and big catches in traffic

Posted · Report post

Love LaFell I'm glad too see how much he has progressed. I was hoping for big things from him last year, but it was Gettis's time to shine. While not as flashy you gotta love what LaFell is doing out there on the field. He catches everything thrown at him, even crazy off target poo. Then he's out there blocking and putting in work. He hustles every play. That's what you really want to see on the field he should have been our number 2 from the get go this season.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gives me goosebumps of how much he reminds me of Moose

Posted · Report post

he dat deal