Photo
- - - - -

To all those who went to UNC...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#61 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,311 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:40 PM

So, how many games did you win for your school? Unless you're a player, you're clinging to the teams success just like I am.

I won more than my fair share for NC States rugby team. So I fuging bled for my school? So what walmart did you buy your latest tshirt at? :D

#62 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

I won more than my fair share for NC States rugby team. So I fuging bled for my school? So what walmart did you buy your latest tshirt at? :D

Well good for you. You still don't have anymore to do with the success of NC State football, basketball, and baseball than I do, unless you're out there making plays for those teams.

Hell, I was in the Army and I bled for my country, but that doesn't mean I'm anymore of an American than you are.

BTW, I'm still just as happy as ever that the Tar Heels are the national champs.;)

#63 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:08 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! The hate flows, as does the hypocrisy...I remember a time when you were either and NCS or Heel fan...And the majority of those bases attended neither school...There was a time when there was nothing but college athletics to root for...I suspect Panthro wouldn't kick any wolfpack fan off the bus. I wonder what happened to all those bandwagoners?

#64 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

Eh...I don't hate anybody. I'm just enjoying the hell outta this.

#65 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

Well good for you. You still don't have anymore to do with the success of NC State football, basketball, and baseball than I do, unless you're out there making plays for those teams.

Hell, I was in the Army and I bled for my country, but that doesn't mean I'm anymore of an American than you are.

BTW, I'm still just as happy as ever that the Tar Heels are the national champs.;)

You do realize the Panthro and Jase are just baiting you for amusement? Just wanted to make sure... :lol:

#66 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,819 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Nobody cares about rugby. In fact I think the venders who load the soda machines in the dorms have more claim to being a "true" fan of your schools teams than a rugby player.

#67 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:59 PM

ALL ABOARD the bandwagoneer train for the Heels!

Congrats UNC. Your team was the best when it counted.

Am I a UNC fan? Nope. I bleed purple and gold and I paid my fees/tuition/dues in Pirate country.

But I can be gracious and appreciate that UNC demolished the comp. Congrats and enjoy.

AAAAAAAANDDDDDDD.....let the friggin' rugger have his little soapbox. He did bleed red for his polfwackers. ((urg...how did I give Panthro the benefit of a doubt?))

#68 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:59 PM

franklin was packed last night!!! i could barely move!!!

lol i was there too with my sister, first we were at qdobas, then we went to the middle of franklin and s. columbia 2 minutes before the game was over and was present for the first bonfire lighting.

Edited by thunderraiden, 07 April 2009 - 08:05 PM.

#69 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:43 PM

As I was reading this thread I was wondering why someone would waste so much of their and everyone elses time starting a thread about something so stupid.
Bottom line: if you grew up a fan of a certain school and stick with them through thick and thin, good sports and bad sports, then your a true fan, period. If you only pull for a certain program when things are going well or only cheer for a single sport then you are a bandwagon fan. It's as simple as that and if you can't agree with that logic then your probably a bitter NC State fan.

#70 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,311 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

As I was reading this thread I was wondering why someone would waste so much of their and everyone elses time starting a thread about something so stupid.
Bottom line: if you grew up a fan of a certain school and stick with them through thick and thin, good sports and bad sports, then your a true fan, period. If you only pull for a certain program when things are going well or only cheer for a single sport then you are a bandwagon fan. It's as simple as that and if you can't agree with that logic then your probably a bitter NC State fan.

How am I a bitter NC State fan? I offered my congrats on winning the Championship. In fact UNC might have an opportunity to do it again next year. Their program is tops in the country.

Again, I don't begrudge anyone who didn't attend UNC from casually cheering for the team. But please do not start talking trash on behalf of them. I lived the rivalries first hand while most of you just dreamed of what they would be like.

Thanks for trying...

#71 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:59 AM

Well, I'm gonna talk all the trash I want. Ain't this a great country?:D

BTW, who grows up playing rugby in NC?

#72 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:25 PM

How am I a bitter NC State fan? I offered my congrats on winning the Championship. In fact UNC might have an opportunity to do it again next year. Their program is tops in the country.

Again, I don't begrudge anyone who didn't attend UNC from casually cheering for the team. But please do not start talking trash on behalf of them. I lived the rivalries first hand while most of you just dreamed of what they would be like.

Thanks for trying...

Your bitter of the fact that UNC is a nationally recognized, powerhouse, historic program that has more fans than NC State can even imagine. And the one thing any NC State fan can say to talk trash is bring up the tired argument about the fans. If State was relevant nationally they would have the same fans but they don't and you hate all the attention UNC gets.

The argument is old and tired and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it. Stop trying

#73 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:16 PM

Your bitter of the fact that UNC is a nationally recognized, powerhouse, historic program that has more fans than NC State can even imagine. And the one thing any NC State fan can say to talk trash is bring up the tired argument about the fans. If State was relevant nationally they would have the same fans but they don't and you hate all the attention UNC gets.

The argument is old and tired and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it. Stop trying

Well the argument is old, but one question has not been answered. Did you go to UNC?...

#74 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

I don't think Panthro is bitter at all, he just congratulated me on getting accepted a couple pages back. Maybe he just hides it really well!

#75 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:25 PM

I don't think Panthro is bitter at all, he just congratulated me on getting accepted a couple pages back. Maybe he just hides it really well!

Trust me, he's not hiding anything. His bitterness is not directed at you.

Anyway, congratulations and good luck.

Edited by monstercat, 10 April 2009 - 05:03 PM.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com