Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The world respects U.S. more with Obama in White House

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, these are some pretty lame jokes, even for you four.

Posted

Hey Zod and Romeo...your president sucks. That's right, SUCKS.

Posted

I read somewhere that South Korea could overrun them pretty easily because KJI's million man army probably includes starving children and crippled old ladies, but that absorbing that many starving mouths and all of N. Korea's debt would sink their country. So instead they just stare menacingly at each other across the border. Someone, I think Delhommey, posted a link to some pics that a Russian contractor 'smuggled' out on his laptop and compared them to the pictures from the tour his minders took him on. Pretty crazy stuff.

Posted

It IS pretty cool that the British and French want to know what our first lady is going to wear. So we got that goin' for us....which is nice.

Posted

It IS pretty cool that the British and French want to know what our first lady is going to wear. So we got that goin' for us....which is nice.

She's the black Jackie O dontcha know.

Posted

I read somewhere that South Korea could overrun them pretty easily because KJI's million man army probably includes starving children and crippled old ladies, but that absorbing that many starving mouths and all of N. Korea's debt would sink their country. So instead they just stare menacingly at each other across the border. Someone, I think Delhommey, posted a link to some pics that a Russian contractor 'smuggled' out on his laptop and compared them to the pictures from the tour his minders took him on. Pretty crazy stuff.

Perhaps then, Obama should go to the fence and hang up a big double sided "Change we can believe in" banner. Then, North and South Korea will demand this change from KJI, and KJI will accept this change, Finally!!.... Then Barry can add a $700 Trillion ammendment to his Obama Spending Bill so KJI can build new roads and create jobs for his starving peoples which will ultimately help the US and World economy by creating more Korean diners in our big cities.

Posted

i'd love to see those photos.

Posted

Hey Zod and Romeo...your president sucks. That's right, SUCKS.

better than yours

Posted

better than yours

He sucks better than mine? I'll take your word for it...

Posted

Posted

*crickets*