Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik

hopefully this starts a long losing streak

That i what I was thinking. It takes a year or two for them to develop, and i think that McClain shows promise, but I'm not sold on Fua though.

Beason is coming back next year, and Keiser has shown some big-time promise, so we dont even need a LB IMO. D-Line will be fine next year, we need to focus on the secondary in this draft, as those guys are NOT rookies, and they still are terrible. Gamble and Godfrey are the only players in the secondary that are safe.

Honey-badger plz.

Did I miss something? What does Keiser have to do with us needing 4-3 linebackers? And what does Beason have to do with us needing a will linebacker?

On that note, Senn has done well. Will feel very good about him being #2 on the depth chart next year. It's a shame that TD's career is virtually over

This is the exact thing Cam was talking about. Changing this garbage attitude of wanting to lose or accepting losses. It's pathetic. It is never ok to accept a loss and even less so to want to lose, for any reason.

I say go OLB with the first pick. Thomas Davis is done.
even though it's really early to talk about this kind of thing, you should go start a thread about this very point.

oh wait....

dumbass thread, go cheer for another team to lose this forum is for fans

I've always thought that being somewhere from 6-10 was was the best place in the draft anyway.

I can't fathom hoping for your team to lose so you can sit around and wait 4 months for a higher draft pick . There are actual football games to enjoy right now.