Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As requested...Cam Newton Record watch

121 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You sir, are the fuggin man!

Can a mod Sticky this thread?

Posted · Report post

And people actually thought Dalton should be considered for ROTY...:beatdeadhorse5:

Posted · Report post

+1 and shared this thread through Google+. Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Majestic87']And people actually thought Dalton should be considered for ROTY...:beatdeadhorse5:[/QUOTE]

Back when it was like 7 wins for Dalton and 3 for Cam, along with Cam at that time having a lower completion %, less touchdowns passing, and more interceptions, it was a toss up. Now that the win gap is a little closer and Cam has a few more passing touchdowns it has become clear that Cam is ROTY.

Posted · Report post

sticky this thread or I'll bump and update it every sunday night.

Posted · Report post

Who is Andy Dalton?

Posted · Report post

Here's a 63-year old record Cam has already broken: he now has accounted for more TDs as a rookie than anyone in NFL history.

[quote]From Elias: Cam Newton threw a pair of touchdown passes in the Panthers' 31-23 loss to the Falcons. Newton has produced a total of 28 TDs this season-scoring 13 himself and passing for 15 others-breaking the NFL record for rookies that had stood for 63 years. Charlie Conerly threw 22 TD passes and scored five times for the Giants in 1948. Peyton Manning fell one short of Conerly's mark in 1998.[/quote]

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13994/cam-newton[/url]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='fieryprophet']Here's a 63-year old record Cam has already broken: he now has accounted for more TDs as a rookie than anyone in NFL history.

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13994/cam-newton[/url][/QUOTE]

Thank you. Carpanfan96 also brought this to my attention. It has been added.

Posted · Report post

Too bad the average "Jane & Joe" that tune in to watch the football games on Sunday are unaware of these great feats. Let the facts be known sportscasters of America, it's you duty and job!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Pork Chop']Too bad the average "Jane & Joe" that tune in to watch the football games on Sunday are unaware of these great feats. Let the facts be known sportscasters of America, it's you duty and job![/QUOTE]

Which is why I wanted a thread just like this. I knew it would be a great thread, but 1, I'm kind of lazy and 2, I don't really care about the pi and swag

Plus, how would it look if I ever created a decent thread! Lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan']Which is why I wanted a thread just like this. I knew it would be a great thread, but 1, I'm kind of lazy and 2, I don't really care about the pi and swag

Plus, how would it look if I ever created a decent thread! Lol[/QUOTE]

I get your drift...you're a marked man.