Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Houston Tailgating

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who's goin' to this bad bitch?

Posted · Report post

Wish I was, but not.

Oh, and inb4 someone who actually is going.

Posted · Report post

We welcome guests of all teams... Please come visit us at Blue Crew in the Platinum Lot. Bring what you wanna drink, but in terms of food.... We've got y'all got you covered. Looking forward to a good game, but love it whenever fans of other teams come visit us.... Y'all are MORE THAN WELCOME!!

Sure we'll talk a little smack, but in a clean - fan friendly way!!!

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We welcome guests of all teams... Please come visit us at Blue Crew in the Platinum Lot. Bring what you wanna drink, but in terms of food.... We've got y'all got you covered. Looking forward to a good game, but love it whenever fans of other teams come visit us.... Y'all are MORE THAN WELCOME!!

Sure we'll talk a little smack, but in a clean - fan friendly way!!!

I have newfound respect for Texans fan. Not that I ever despised you guys or anything. Here's to a good game this Sunday.:cheers2:

Posted · Report post

40cLf.gif

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't recommend going to a Texans tailgate if I were you guys.

Was watching how the states got their shapes a while back and learned something quite terrible. Texans don't even make BBQ, they "barbeque" a cow, and try to pass it off as real BBQ. I don't know what sick, ungodly, twisted mind thought up something that perverted and blasphemous, but they should rot in a dark, dark corner of Atlanta for all of eternity.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't recommend going to a Texans tailgate if I were you guys.

Was watching how the states got their shapes a while back and learned something quite terrible. Texans don't even make BBQ, they "barbeque" a cow, and try to pass it off as real BBQ. I don't know what sick, ungodly, twisted mind thought up something that perverted and blasphemous, but they should rot in a dark, dark corner of Atlanta for all of eternity.

i lol'ed a little

Posted · Report post

Not liking Texas BBQ because it's beef is like not thinking Halle Berry's hot cause she's black.

And by that I mean it's ***** stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's a matter of values.

Posted · Report post

Nothing good has ever come from Texas, ask Ozzy.

Posted · Report post

Not liking Texas BBQ because it's beef is like not thinking Halle Berry's hot cause she's black.

And by that I mean it's ***** stupid.

Halle Berry is black!!??? :eek:

Son of a.....

I love that woman and would stick my tongue so far up her a$$ it would come out her throat. What was this thread about again?

Posted · Report post

The only time I would go tailgate in Houston is after October. My firm did some work there a few years ago in July and talk about DANNNNGGG HOT. I thought Carolina summers were hot....but holly poo.