Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Is it some kind of cultural thing to bring dogs into Lowe's?

28 posts in this topic

It's not just cultural, it's religious.

They worship at the Temple of the Dog. They go there to say hello to heaven.

This bad early 90s reference brought to you because it's fuging Friday.

1 person likes this

Any dog that you think needs to wear a sweater when it's 50 degrees outside needs to be made into something else...like a pair of shoes or a purse.

My cousin has a teeny yorkie named Bon Qui Qui (I couldnt make this poo up if I tried) that has a full wardrobe including outfits for every holiday and even a little bathrobe.

She also has mini rain booties for when its raining/snowing.

It's not just cultural, it's religious.

They worship at the Temple of the Dog. They go there to say hello to heaven.

This bad early 90s reference brought to you because it's fuging Friday.

Boo.

i feel so sorry for that dog. Poor guy

So for Lowe's, no Muslims and no dogs. Got it.

Two things:

Boo's cousin sounds absolutely awful, and I am starting to very much enjoy Cardiackat's threads.

no the worst part is when those damn old people come in and geezer up the place.

I actually asked an employee about this in several different stores. The ones I talked to said they were only allowed to ask if it was a service animal. No one has to provide papers or anything of the like, they are just let in. This also applies in grocery stores. The employees are not allowed to tell anyone to leave.

Of course now, doctors are so afraid to say that anyone can't have a service animal you could probably carry a 20 ft python into the store and say it's a service animal as long as you have a doctor's not saying that it helps your stress to have one.

LoL, I got thrown out of WalMart for having a bearded dragon on my shoulder! They were so worried about me that they didn't even notice the baby ball python my daughter was carrying in a bag!

no the worst part is when those damn old people come in and geezer up the place.

Don't even get me started about the hags and geezers on life support, drooling on themselves, in their night gowns, aimlessly wondering around Lowe's.

Don't even get me started about the hags and geezers on life support, drooling on themselves, in their night gowns, aimlessly wondering around Lowe's.

Never thought of you as a piece of poo before, thanks for the clarity.

So if they don't meet your judgmental standards then they shouldn't be able to live their lives as they choose?

Got it.

Wow, here is to hoping yall don't make it to be one of those old people:cheers2:

Wouldn't want you hating yourself!