Photo
- - - - -

Is it some kind of cultural thing to bring dogs into Lowe's?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#16 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

i feel so sorry for that dog. Poor guy

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:31 AM

So for Lowe's, no Muslims and no dogs. Got it.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:34 AM

Two things:

Boo's cousin sounds absolutely awful, and I am starting to very much enjoy Cardiackat's threads.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:42 AM

no the worst part is when those damn old people come in and geezer up the place.

#20 Sheldon Wolowizard

Sheldon Wolowizard

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

I actually asked an employee about this in several different stores. The ones I talked to said they were only allowed to ask if it was a service animal. No one has to provide papers or anything of the like, they are just let in. This also applies in grocery stores. The employees are not allowed to tell anyone to leave.

Of course now, doctors are so afraid to say that anyone can't have a service animal you could probably carry a 20 ft python into the store and say it's a service animal as long as you have a doctor's not saying that it helps your stress to have one.

#21 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

LoL, I got thrown out of WalMart for having a bearded dragon on my shoulder! They were so worried about me that they didn't even notice the baby ball python my daughter was carrying in a bag!

#22 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

no the worst part is when those damn old people come in and geezer up the place.

Don't even get me started about the hags and geezers on life support, drooling on themselves, in their night gowns, aimlessly wondering around Lowe's.

#23 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

Don't even get me started about the hags and geezers on life support, drooling on themselves, in their night gowns, aimlessly wondering around Lowe's.

Never thought of you as a piece of poo before, thanks for the clarity.

So if they don't meet your judgmental standards then they shouldn't be able to live their lives as they choose?

Got it.

#24 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

Wow, here is to hoping yall don't make it to be one of those old people:cheers2:

Wouldn't want you hating yourself!

#25 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Never thought of you as a piece of poo before, thanks for the clarity.

So if they don't meet your judgmental standards then they shouldn't be able to live their lives as they choose?

Got it.

You must not have a sense of humor...like mine anyways.

I don't care how people live their lives. I am also very UNjudgemental.

I do, however, have somewhat of a twisted sense of humor.

#26 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Dude, I recently left Lowe's after 16 years and people bringing their dogs in is only one of many pissers that occur on a daily basis.

...I cleaned up human feces one time when a significantly older gentleman couldn't find the restroom fast enough...

...had a customer yell at the lumber loader because he wasn't moving fast enough. The loader had one arm, by the way.

...had customers walk in with sidearms holstered on their hip...

...had a drunk customer call me a MF'er, yelling at me and when I came around my desk (I'm 6'6" 250) he ran, slipped and fell... and sued. The statements by all witnesses were the same- he was too intoxicated to even stand up and I was coming to his aid as he was falling.

...customer was so mad he couldn't get help loading in front of the garden center he drove his car into the garden center through the front gates..

3 stores in 2 states in 16 years. Hell, I retired from the Navy before Lowe's and my Lowe's stories are better than some of my Navy stories.

#27 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:33 PM

...I cleaned up human feces one time when a significantly older gentleman couldn't find the restroom fast enough...

I worked at Food Lion ages ago. I had to guide this elderly woman from produce, all the way across the store to the restroom while poo leaked from her ass making a poo drip trail all the way across the store. I then had to go back and clean it all up.

#28 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Spent two summers working at Lowes in Boone many, many years ago. Much higher ratio of angry elderly up there during the summer. I was in the garden center, so basically spent my summer loading heavy ass pavers and stepping stones into the trunks of lincoln town cars.

There was one old guy, a local farmer, who enjoyed coming in there and giving this one cashier so much poo until she would start crying, bitching about prices and taxes and what not. Old people can be cantankerous a-holes, let's not sugar coat it.