Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MGH1989

Bronco fans mad at Smittys comments...

312 posts in this topic

he was a backup for one of those, what the fug are you talking about?

Don't cuss at The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Just like The Golden Calf of Bristol was the backup for his first one...but people tend to take that detail out.

If the NFL is smart they'll have the opening game be Broncos vs Panthers to open up the season next year. I'll put my money on Cam.

1 person likes this

change, he doesn't know the meaning of the word at least while he was here.

Why are you defending an average coach. please be specific....nah don't, I don't really care.

Fox changed the entire Broncos team in mid stream this season.

Fox was never the problem in Carolina. Richardson is the biggest problem because he hires people like Hurney. Hurney's selections and moves completely undermined Fox many times. Don't forget the we changed offenses from a conservative Henning style offense to a Weis style Davidson offense. That offense was never a good fit here. Fox has always been a conservative and ball control coach. Delhomme was not a Weis style QB. In many ways Fox was completely screwed by Hurney and Richardson's decisions.

Just like The Golden Calf of Bristol was the backup for his first one...but people tend to take that detail out.

Yeah, The Golden Calf of Bristol was Chris Leaks backup at Florida. How'd that work out, lol?

Chris Leak is bagging groceries at Food Lion and The Golden Calf of Bristol is on a 6 game N-F-L win streak.

That's a great point. He did hold the clipboard for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Fox was never the problem?

Then why are our own players mocking him openly now that he is gone?

Throwing everything aside if your players quit on you and don't respect you as a coach, that says something about your coaching and your mentality. Fox was part of the problem and his time here was up.

Fox changed the entire Broncos team in mid stream this season.

Fox was never the problem in Carolina. Richardson is the biggest problem because he hires people like Hurney. Hurney's selections and moves completely undermined Fox many times. Don't forget the we changed offenses from a conservative Henning style offense to a Weis style Davidson offense. That offense was never a good fit here. Fox has always been a conservative and ball control coach. Delhomme was not a Weis style QB. In many ways Fox was completely screwed by Hurney and Richardson's decisions.

:lol:

Just admit you are a Bronco fan or The Golden Calf of Bristol and be gone.

Yeah, The Golden Calf of Bristol was Chris Leaks backup at Florida. How'd that work out, lol?

Chris Leak is bagging groceries at Food Lion and The Golden Calf of Bristol is on a 6 game N-F-L win streak.

Not saying it's bad, its just a pet peeve of mine to give credit where credit is due and when The Golden Calf of Bristol was a draft prospect you had many people claim he won the first one as if he started.

Yeah im splitting hairs but meh.

Okay well at least we can agree that the hierarchy of QB greatness for the next decade starts with Charlotte's own, Chris Leak.

(I'll mention this to him when he cleans my Accord at Autobell tomorrow.)

Like I said, I'm a The Golden Calf of Bristol fan. But come on lol. He has a better team around him, a better run game (aside from QB runs), and a defense that is far superior to the cats. Not to mention the schedule play.

The team is better because it is a well coached and disciplined team, not because they have better players. They have better DBs and LBs (only because Beason/Davis are hurt) and a better K. Other than that Carolina has the better players.