Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MGH1989

Bronco fans mad at Smittys comments...

312 posts in this topic

End of Forth Quarter Bronco defense plays:

Fumble recovery

Interception

3 and Out

3 and Out

Force Field Goal in Redzone

3 and Out

Fumble REcovery

Interception

ect. ect. ect

End of 4th Quarter Panther defense:

Surrenders Touchdown

Surrenders Touchdown

Surrenders Touchdown

Surrenders Touchdown

Surrenders Touchdown

Surrenders Touchdown

You get the idea...

I enjoyed this post:

Looks like his team is coming up to his level. .Bunch of loud mouth thugs.

I enjoyed this post:

Yeah but you tend to enjoy stupid poo.

1 person likes this

The team is better because it is a well coached and disciplined team, not because they have better players. They have better DBs and LBs (only because Beason/Davis are hurt) and a better K. Other than that Carolina has the better players.

So are you a resident expert on the Panthers or the Broncos? I'm confused. :confused:

This story hasn't gone national yet? I'm surprised ESPN didn't eat this up by now

wow those fans are dillusional. it isn't even a comparison. next year when they realize The Golden Calf of Bristol has hit the wall and don' get more then 6 wins they will start bitching and blame it on everyone but The Golden Calf of Bristol, when he will realistically be the problem. At the same time cam will have developed into an experienced 2nd year qb and will b leading us to a great year.

Thank god I don't live in denver there has to be some kind of drugs in the water for people to actually think tim is a good qb. I'd prob end up punching one of these morons if they started a debate because they are so thick headed and short sighted.

The Broncos are winning despite the poor play of their QB.

The Panthers are losing despite the good play of their QB.

/Thread

The Broncos are getting away with bullsh1t right now. It is only a matter of time before they are crushed. Why are we comparing The Golden Calf of Bristol and Cam when one of them isn't even a QB?

Oh and Gamble is just as good as Bailey. Just no one has the balls to say it around here.

Are U guys serious......You really think that Cam is a better QB than The Golden Calf of Bristol? On what grounds cause his Offenses is more stat friendly. Here is a stat you Carolina fans need to try out. Winning ball games....How many times has Cam won a ball game.....Take your time cause I know some of you Carolina folk don't have this many fingers to count on......I get that some of you do not care about winning since the Panthers have never won anything. But I will say that winning is ALL that matters and in that since Cam has won 4 of 13 games, while TT has won 7 of 8. Sure Cam has ok stats. But TT is in a totally different O, and when asked to throw the ball has done so with better success than Cam without the mountain of turnovers. See the Minn game, see Chicago. He has let his team back over and over. He inspires players to want to play harder, and they excel.

Keep going on patting yourselves on the back about how great Cam is and how TT sucks...Yet your team has about as much national interest as womans ice dancing, and we are constantly the national game, people actually want to see us play, oh and did I mention that we are going to win our division, and get a home playoff game.....When cam can make the playoffs give us a call.....Until then assume your place behind Andy Dalton....You know him the one that is going to win the OROY

The Broncos are winning despite the poor play of their QB.

The Panthers are losing despite the good play of their QB.

/Thread

That's Foxball in a nutshell. The reason Denver can win with an average or below average QB. Play it close to the vest and have a chance at the end riding a good defense.The problem with Foxball is the margin for error is so slim. If you take ONE play away from Denver or give a play to their opponent and they could easily have lost 4-5 more. You have to continually roll 7's and right now they are. Then the next year a few bounces don't go your way and its back to 8-8 or worse.

Wait and see how our offense will finally learn to drive a dagger in somebody in the 3rd and 4th quarter and we will look more like the Green Bay's and New England's of the world. That is assuming we get the D fixed.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4