• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#301 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,161 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

Is this sort of distorted attitude that has turned this society into such a shallow and selfish society.

I have to lay the blame of how folks see Cam at the footsteps of you Panthers' fans. For while fans like the Broncos and Jags are blaming every receiver on their offense for the God awful way in which their QB play, you guys a busy slamming Cam for not landing every ball perfectly into the hands of the Panthers receivers.

we are?

meh....go somewhere else.

#302 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

Is this sort of distorted attitude that has turned this society into such a shallow and selfish society.

I have to lay the blame of how folks see Cam at the footsteps of you Panthers' fans. For while fans like the Broncos and Jags are blaming every receiver on their offense for the God awful way in which their QB play, you guys a busy slamming Cam for not landing every ball perfectly into the hands of the Panthers receivers.

:lol: Really now? Is that why there was a thread talking about how garbage Legs was for not catching the balls Cam puts in his hands? Or people bitching about Olsen and Smith every time they drop a pass? Or people saying almost every week that Cam did enough to win but the defense let him down? You really should just leave. Nothing you say is even close to reality. You don't know poo about the Panthers, football, or us as fans.

#303 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

For all of the hype about how The Golden Calf of Bristol, I find it funny that even as of yesterday that John Fox is not annointing him the starter next year.

http://profootballta...bout-next-year/

“We get that question a lot, whether it’s John Elway or myself,” Fox told Jim Rome on Friday. “We’re both his biggest fans. I mean, we love him. How would you not at 7-1? I think right now, all our focus is, let’s get this season done.

“We love him, he’s great, we’re pulling for him, and you know, we’ll make those decisions when this season is over and not worry about next season at this point.”

#304 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Both Fox and Elway have said that they are skrewed if The Golden Calf of Bristol is gonna run a normal offence.

So the question is if they will (and can ) continue to run and run and run and run.

Edited by klumme, 17 December 2011 - 12:38 PM.

#305 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:33 PM

I was watching 1st and 10 and Skip Bayless was in Denver hanging out with some Broncos fans and those idiots seriously think they have the best team in the NFL and that they are going to win the superbowl. I'm sorry but a team that can't even score 10 points through the first 3 quarters cannot beat a good team. They need to snap out of fantasy land and I hope The Patriots help them do that. I have never in life wanted the Patriots to win so bad.

#306 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

I bet they trade The Golden Calf of Bristol for more draft picks or something and draft a more NFL style QB. Fox and Elway aren't very comfortable with The Golden Calf of Bristol as the long term QB.

#307 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,161 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

I bet they trade The Golden Calf of Bristol for more draft picks or something and draft a more NFL style QB. Fox and Elway aren't very comfortable with The Golden Calf of Bristol as the long term QB.

his stock is never going to be higher.

smart move if so.

hee hee

#308 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:49 PM

Knowing Foxy, he will ultimately decide to keep The Golden Calf of Bristol long term.

#309 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,161 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

Knowing Foxy, he will ultimately decide to keep The Golden Calf of Bristol long term.

true. once a guy has shown that he can be successful for one short moment fox will ride that guy until either he's cut from the team by the FO or fox is fired.

"it worked once for a few weeks....it should always work."

just think...if fox hadn't been forced to start The Golden Calf of Bristol by the FO cutting orton from the team, The Golden Calf of Bristol would never have gotten a chance to show the potential that fox will be counting on for years, even if it stalls him out at a winning season every other year (if they are lucky).

early success is the worst thing that can happen for fox or at least for the team that he's coaching because then he spends the rest of the time trying to do it again with the same people regardless of how ineffective they and their scheme become.

he'll peak early just like he did here and then ride that barely above average wave for years.

Edited by rayzor, 17 December 2011 - 01:57 PM.

#310 diehard panther#1

diehard panther#1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:38 PM

Maybe, Rivera will bring The Golden Calf of Bristol here to Carolina, to hold the clipboard for Cam. :eek:

Charles Barkley > The Golden Calf of Bristol

#311 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,817 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Both Fox and Elway have said that they are skrewed if The Golden Calf of Bristol is gonna run a normal offence.

So the question is if they will (and can ) continue to run and run and run and run.

at some point there is going to be a defensive blueprint made by a team against The Golden Calf of Bristol, making their read-option passing offense obsolete. It's then up to The Golden Calf of Bristol to improve his mechanics and start becoming more of a passer.

#312 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,359 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

I bet The Golden Calf of Bristol is the first one to run up the hill during practice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com