• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#106 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:41 AM

Who whoa? We have one of the best WR core?

Maybe if you include TE's. But at WR he have one of the best WR of the decade, LaFell is good, everyone else doesn't matter all.

#107 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,663 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:43 AM

Not even gonna look but I'm gonna guess the phrases "Go punch more teammates", "He's jealous of a winner", "lol 4-9", and "Cam sucks" makes many appearances in that thread.

Fug em.

That's all it was on profootballtalk.com. LOL at all the Cam haters. They are so scared of his potential to be the best QB of our generation.

#108 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

This thread was a good and sometimes funny read. Cam is a far better NFL QB. I could give a sh*t about what either of them did in college at this point. Let Denver play the NFC South and see how they do. If they had to play against the Saints and Falcons offense twice a year no way does Tim or that defense do enough to make it even close. Denver's best competition this year is the Raiders. Enough said. Tim has done a great job and I really respect the guy but he is in no way even close to being as good an NFL QB as Cam. How many points per game does Denver average? I am sure it is no where close to Carolina's. We score more than enough to win. If our defense was half as good as Denver's we would easily only have 2 or 3 losses. Most of our losses have nothing to do with Cam. Even with him throwing as many picks as he has.

#109 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

Fact is Fox and The Golden Calf of Bristol win.

Fact is Rivera and Newton lose.

I'm a Carolina fan, but I'm not stupid. Denver has a better coach (Fox) and game manager (The Golden Calf of Bristol). Carolina has an unproven coach who shows no emotion (Rivera) and what will be one of the greatest QBs to play the game once he learns to manage it (Newton).

I'd take Fox of Rivera and Newton over The Golden Calf of Bristol, but I don't discredit what The Golden Calf of Bristol is doing in Denver. I don't know why anyone else is either.

Fox has been a NFL coach for a decade.....Rivera a couple weeks withoutu an NFL offseason. That is like asking who is a better QB between Romo and Dalton. Can't compare them.

The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't doing anything in Denver put getting lucky......

#110 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,564 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:53 AM

The The Golden Calf of Bristol vs. Cam stuff reminds me of Panthers fans taunting Saints fans over Jake's "wins" vs. Brees' "losses". Like seriously it was the exact same poo: on this side you had the gritty game manager who didn't put up gorgeous stats but gosh darnit he was a leader and if you were down two scores in the fourth then you could count on a win and blah blah blah. In the other corner you had pretty boy Brees who had the stats but not the wins and he was a choker who only cared about chasing Marino's single season record and he just didn't have that mysterious "it" that elevates quarterbacks and motivates teammates yadda yadda.

Oh yeah and let's not forget how Jake/Fox were winners and Brees/Payton weren't.

Which one would you rather have now

#111 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

The Broncos are winning despite the poor play of their QB.

The Panthers are losing despite the good play of their QB.

/Thread

My mind.....has been fugged.

#112 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,847 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:56 AM

and I thought we had idiots on OUR board

:smilielol5:

#113 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:57 AM

Broncos defense >>>>>>> The Golden Calf of Bristol.

There defense has been able to keep opponents from scoring despite getting no offensive help all game.....then in classic Fox fashion he waits for the opposing team to lose the game. They do.

#114 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,727 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

well...fox wins every other year...almost.

you are no carolina fan. maybe a butthurt fox fan who should be moving their show on the road like we were fortunate enough for fox to do.

oh...and criticizing rivera for showing no emotion while praising fox? :lol:

wow you don't have a clue.

I'm a Carolina fan, but I'm not stupid. Denver has a better coach (Fox) and game manager (The Golden Calf of Bristol). Carolina has an unproven coach who shows no emotion (Rivera) and what will be one of the greatest QBs to play the game once he learns to manage it (Newton).

I'd take Fox of Rivera and Newton over The Golden Calf of Bristol, but I don't discredit what The Golden Calf of Bristol is doing in Denver. I don't know why anyone else is either.

Edited by rayzor, 16 December 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#115 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,375 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

will be laughing my ass off when the Patriots completely destroy the Broncos this week.

Denver D is nowhere good enough to slow down Brady.

#116 Showtime

Showtime

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

And you are completely right. But to actually explain it in better terms, that are measurable, what they have is a very efficient offense and that's thanks a lot in part to The Golden Calf of Bristol's efficiency as a QB. This is something that's measurable and ever since The Golden Calf of Bristol took over at QB, Denver's offensive efficiency has drastically improved. They were right near the bottom of the league like we are until The Golden Calf of Bristol started. Today:

#12 Denver 15.3

Now they are one of the most efficient offenses in the league. And for those that have issues with more complex or abstract terms like "yards per point", and "offensive efficiency" and don't quite grasp what that means...

It can simply be explained in one word: EXECUTION

Offensive yards per point, offensive efficiency, scoring ability, quality index basically measures and refers to one thing: offensive execution.

This is why it is the most important stat in football. Not yards, not points, not one part of your offense or team. But execution, which takes all those other stats into account. In fact those other stats simply break down execution into different categories. In a league filled with NFL pros and top level talent, and practically an even player acquisition structure every year, NOTHING else you can do and no amount of talent you can acquire using the current structure in the NFL, can ever possibly be more important than execution. Execution wins out. The only time it loses is when you truly meet a more talented team that's also executing on the same level.

The team who wins, the team who wins most games, the teams who wins Super Bowls, are the teams who have the highest and are most consistent in efficiency, because that means it's the teams who had the BEST EXECUTION with the players they have. And typically the level of additional talent on one team, is never enough to overcome bad execution.

John Fox teaches execution, but like with anything in life, it also takes good students, who are capable to learn. And the faster you can learn, the faster you can win. You can teach execution, but it takes someone to be able to do it. You can also be capable of executing and not have anyone teaching it to you. A bad teacher or a bad student results in the same problem. Execution sucks.

#117 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,727 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:00 AM

My mind.....has been fugged.

Posted Image
:lol:

#118 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Fox had a losing record year 1 in Carolina......and the defensive coach has a GREAT freakin defense.

Rivera is also a defensive coach.....and overall he has little to work with on D this season.

but I guess it is fun for you to spin Fox as being something greatly better.

#119 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

PFFL's efficiency on bringing up efficiency is efficient.

#120 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

Now they are one of the most efficient offenses in the league..

They are efficently not good on offense......lol. Good point :rolleyes:

your cherry picking things to make a point is comical. How is that offense on 3rd down? How is the passing attack? Basically they have accepted the fact they suck on offense and just run, run, run.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com