#76 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

Shula Bowl Shuffle

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:48 PM

All of you are arguing with PFFL fyi

lol so now Smith only cares about stats? Weren't you sucking his dick on one of your six hundred alts a month ago?

#77 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,752 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

Typical uninformed idiot. Every article ever written about Smith that actually quotes Smith always notes Smith wants to win and doesn't care about his stats. You just showed everyone here you take someone's opinion of Smith as a fact (to put it in simple terms: you just exposed yourself as a complete idiot. GREAT JOB!)

And now I and everyone else now know you know nothing of what you speak about. This is basically the same team as last year (you remember that team, the one that averaged less than 14 points per game), with one major change. Newton.

Without Newton, this offense would still suck ass.

If you are going to try to convince anyone that you know anything at all about the NFL, you are going to have to do A LOT better than this.

But don't let that stop you from posting here. The ignorance of others always amuses me.

Posted Image

#78 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:32 PM

All of you are arguing with PFFL fyi

lol so now Smith only cares about stats? Weren't you sucking his dick on one of your six hundred alts a month ago?

Not the same IP address. He's a new idiot.

#79 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,752 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:33 PM

Not the same IP address. He's a new idiot.

I'm too lazy to check

#80 Decleater

Decleater

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

[quote name='Skew']Typical uninformed idiot. Every article ever written about Smith that actually quotes Smith always notes Smith wants to win and doesn't care about his stats. You just showed everyone here you take someone's opinion of Smith as a fact (to put it in simple terms: you just exposed yourself as a complete idiot. GREAT JOB!)

I simply responded to the comment.. what does Cam do better than The Golden Calf of Bristol other than putting up holow stats? That is why I responded the way I did..

[quote]And now I and everyone else now know you know nothing of what you speak about. This is basically the same team as last year (you remember that team, the one that averaged less than 14 points per game), with one major change. Newton.[/quote]

Yes.. because of the more important change.. COACH. This is why it is silly to blame The Golden Calf of Bristol for having less stats. "Smitty" was the one complaining about how bad Fox was and The Golden Calf of Bristol is outperforming Cam WITH the coach "Smitty" said sucked.. That's the ultimate ownage..

[QUOTE]Without Newton, this offense would still suck ass.[/QUOTE]

If Cam was playing under Fox I bet he is out of the league already... The Golden Calf of Bristol might win a championship..

[quote]If you are going to try to convince anyone that you know anything at all about the NFL, you are going to have to do A LOT better than this.

But don't let that stop you from posting here. The ignorance of others always amuses me.[/QUOTE]

Keep telling yourself that home slice... Cam has never done anything to show he is on Tebows level.. even now his stats are hollow and BS.. If you can't see that you have big problems and a rude awakening coming in the future..

Let's face it.. if "Smitty" didn't know this he wouldn't be making the comments he is... The funny thing is that if Cam was ever going to reach The Golden Calf of Bristol's level the first thing he would have to do is REALIZE he isn't on that level and try to do something about it... Your LEADER is assuring that will never happen.. as are the people who continue to propagate the myth he is on The Golden Calf of Bristol's level or even worse that he is better.

#81 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,534 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:42 PM

home slice? :lol: this guy's too funny.

#82 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,752 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image

#83 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,186 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

Cam not on The Golden Calf of Bristol's level? Really?

I love when someone shows their own stupidity and I don't have to do any work at all. Just makes life so much…
[We’re sorry: You must be a Carolina Huddle© Gold Premium Member to view this member’s entire post. Please see the Carolina Huddle© registration page and sign up for your Carolina Huddle© Gold Premium Membership today!]

#84 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

You mean because "Smitty" is more concerned with stats than winning?

The most as in countless interceptions and losses? If The Golden Calf of Bristol had Cam;s team he'd be winning with offense rather than needing to rely on his defense. The Broncos D has all the talent and experience.. they should be pulling their weight.

The teams dominating the playoffs are defensive teams.. the Pats and Steelers.. That doesn't mean a QB on those kind sof teams is inferior.. in fact they have to carry weak offensive teams. Efficiency is what it is all about.. The Golden Calf of Bristol made one of the worst rushing teams into the best overnight. Running wins championships.. always has.. always will...

Regardless.. he said Cam was better and that The Golden Calf of Bristol couldn't pass.. that is what they said about Orton too.. NO ONE could pass in this offense with a terrible line and weak receivers. The Golden Calf of Bristol can win in spite of all those weaknesses.. I actually think what The Golden Calf of Bristol is doing is far more difficult than what Cam is doing.. because The Golden Calf of Bristol has to play perfect to win games.. especially in the clutch.. and he can't develop a rhythm like Cam can passing the ball so much.

Why does that make me racist? LMAO

Who else should I compare Cam to? I think Cam might be even dumber than Jamarcus considering his most recent comments in that interview.

... The Pats are a defensive team with a weak offense...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

#85 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

Wrong...QBs like Tim succeed because they are given chance, after chance, after chance to success.

Honestly, the only thing that save many of you from being called exactly what you are is the fact that you don't use the word "boy" when talking about Cam. WOW, talking about walking a fine line.

Yeah, Cam is hated and told he'll never succeed in the NFL as an elite QB because he may be talented but lack that "QB DNA." Does Andrew Luck have that DNA?

You're fuging kidding me, right?! The Golden Calf of Bristol lead his college team to two National Titles and won the fuging Heisman trophy. He's not some high school kid that looked the part at QB (tall, strong arm etc) so he got multiple chances (Jevan Snead anyone?). The guy got one chance and ran with it - producing when it mattered time after time after time.

Hell he's doing it now in the NFL - Elway absolutely loathes The Golden Calf of Bristol. He's desperate for him to fail so they can draft a 'real' QB, you just have to look at his awkward smiles in his box every time The Golden Calf of Bristol does something remarkable to see that. He was the fourth string QB in training camp and Fox only went to him as a 'fug you' to the fans. That's backfired massively.

I really don't get the hate for the guy. He doesn't affect the Panthers in the slightest.

#86 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,534 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

... The Pats are a defensive team with a weak offense...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

:lol: i didn't even catch that....of course i didn't even really bother to read what he wrote so...

#87 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

You're fuging kidding me, right?! The Golden Calf of Bristol lead his college team to two National Titles and won the fuging Heisman trophy.

The Golden Calf of Bristol did NOT lead his team to two National Titles.

I really don't get the hate for the guy. He doesn't affect the Panthers in the slightest.

He is a victim of the media hype. Everyone with eyes can see he is not a NFL QB and never will be. But the dude is a winner and you have to love that. But the hypetrain with Bayless in front have him in HOF already while pissing on Denvers D, ST and every other NFL QB . That gets to me. So I have nothing against The Golden Calf of Bristol but everything against all the hype

#88 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

He didn't?

#89 Showtime

Showtime

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:06 PM

He is a victim of the media hype. Everyone with eyes can see he is not a NFL QB and never will be. But the dude is a winner and you have to love that. But the hypetrain with Bayless in front have him in HOF already while pissing on Denvers D, ST and every other NFL QB . That gets to me. So I have nothing against The Golden Calf of Bristol but everything against all the hype

Eyes /= sight nor vision.
Blind eyes/empty brain = "The Golden Calf of Bristol's not an NFL QB."

#90 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:11 PM

He didn't?

Chris Leak lead the Gators when they murdered Ohio State

0 user(s) are reading this topic