#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

As far as the gold point I was making earlier goes...the Libyan "war" is a perfect recent example as to what we're really dealing with. We went in there, overthrew Qadaffi, took all of his gold, and established a European central bank to govern their monetary systems, making them dependent on their monopoly money while propping up a western puppet regime to power to seal the deal.

#17 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

How long will "freedom" last when they want land for all that gold that can't be found?

#18 Grammer

Grammer

Troll. Ignore Me.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

I mean, fugin FDR said that bankers have controlled the government since the Andrew Jackson days.. I really have no idea why this is news to anyone anymore.

#19 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

This sounds more true than what we've heard from the gubment.
This actually makes sense. We all knew what we were being told was nonsense deep down.

Exactly. For the most part we all know the sad excuse this country calls media is garbage...however the focus tends to be misdirected on solely the left or the right leaning outlets, depending on which "party" people align themselves with. However the fact of the matter is they're ALL full of sh*t, and they're doing no more than toting different party lines based on a story that is BS in the first place.

#20 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,757 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:36 AM

I've seen all three Zeitgeist movies. I've watched Alex Jones. I've seen so much crap on the interwebz it's not even funny.

I don't trust anyone at all. The train has left the station and there is no going back. The s**t will hit the fan soon enough, and it's going to be rough and a lot of people are going to die. Y'all should go ahead and stock up an arsenal for yourselves and be ready for WWIII, cause it's coming.

#21 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:02 AM

I've seen all three Zeitgeist movies. I've watched Alex Jones. I've seen so much crap on the interwebz it's not even funny.

I don't trust anyone at all. The train has left the station and there is no going back. The s**t will hit the fan soon enough, and it's going to be rough and a lot of people are going to die. Y'all should go ahead and stock up an arsenal for yourselves and be ready for WWIII, cause it's coming.

WWIII is definitely part of the Anglo-American establishment plan. It's almost like they know how bad they've screwed over China with this whole gold/economic situation (from the secret and public viewpoints) and they're expecting an all-out attack, while also being put in a position to use force to maintain power. Of course, we're not doing a very good job of refraining from egging on the situation with our incremental take over of the middle east with attacks against Iran now seemingly on the table. They know its gonna get nasty which is why they built all the underground bunkers they think they can flee to when sh*t hits the fan.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with this lawsuit. Hopefully we will endure a somewhat smooth transition.

Edited by venom, 17 December 2011 - 04:28 AM.

#22 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,505 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:34 AM

Secretly the Anglo-American countries of the world have this money on deposit which from what I understand equates to a total of $11 million, trillion dollars

11 million trillion huh? Wow that's a lot.

#23 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,396 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

Wow, people with all the money control the world? I thought it was the people that control the spice.....

#24 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:48 PM

11 million trillion huh? Wow that's a lot.

Sure is a lot...i guess thats how much 2 million tons of gold goes for these days.

#25 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:06 PM

I'm starting to think issues like this will become a double edged sword. I don't think any of the guys behind all of this will upset the status quo, or would be killed if they tried. It's going to be the citizens who finally find real proof of something, flip out (as they should), and start revolting. It will then turn into a blame game with government officials blaming other nations and yada yada we're in WWIII so each nation can "save face" if they can with their citizens. In the end the people know what happened, but it also becomes what destroys us.

#26 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:23 PM

I'm starting to think issues like this will become a double edged sword. I don't think any of the guys behind all of this will upset the status quo, or would be killed if they tried. It's going to be the citizens who finally find real proof of something, flip out (as they should), and start revolting. It will then turn into a blame game with government officials blaming other nations and yada yada we're in WWIII so each nation can "save face" if they can with their citizens. In the end the people know what happened, but it also becomes what destroys us.

You're correct in your ideology and logical thinking process if you would have posted this 2 days ago... But u didn't...

As soon as Americans "revolt" they will be imprisoned for "terrorist acts" and held in detention without trial or the rights to a lawyer

#27 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:35 PM

Wow, people with all the money control the world? I thought it was the people that control the spice.....

Excellent...since youve apparently known this all a long, can you start shifting your concern away from the "republicans" and focus it on the banks and the system who controls your precious democrat party as well? Thx.

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,911 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

You're correct in your ideology and logical thinking process if you would have posted this 2 days ago... But u didn't...

As soon as Americans "revolt" they will be imprisoned for "terrorist acts" and held in detention without trial or the rights to a lawyer

Yep. These people up there know exactly what theyre doing. We are currently in a situation where we have impending economic doom over the horizon (depending on how this gold situation goes down); we have incrementally taken over the middle east with Russia and China warning us not to step foot in Iran; we have severe corporate and government corruption that is coming to light from both sides of the aisle, making fortunes off of everyone else's misery; and we have a police force who has displayed absolutely zero regards to the constitution through their dealings with the occupy movement.

The establishment knows sh*t is about to hit the fan, and they know there's going to be a lot of extremely pissed off americans when the lid on all this stuff is blown off, and our corporatocracy is exposed for the tyrants that they are. It's this impending upheaval they're afraid of which is why they're giving the military the go-ahead to round up anyone who is deemed a terrorist threat, which by Homeland Security's definition is extremely loose...to the point where Ron Paul supporters, constitutionalists, conspiracy theorists, etc, have been specifically deemed terrorist threats and can be taken away to the FEMA camps indefinitely.

Sh*t is about to get real.

Edited by venom, 17 December 2011 - 10:46 PM.

#29 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

Venom....excellent thread and article. Sept 12th. How fuging convient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com